03

h u a m i n j e e

At least it's only gonna last for one week.

"So class I made this project by pair to make each of you get closer or.. get close again." I suddenly made eye contact with the teacher and that made me a bit uncomfortable.

"Deadline is after one week so please go to a seat near your partner and start planning." She said before taking a sit on the teacher's chair. I opened my sketchpad and started drawing artistic things on it. I'm pretty sure he won't come seat near me.

"Hey," I accidentally drew a line on my drawing and worse! I was using a ballpen! Fuck this guy who—

"Oh. you, again." ningning!!! I wanted to call him that so, so bad. I ripped the page in my sketchpad but ouch.. it was the last page. Sigh, you have to buy another one, Hua Minjee you klutz .

"You got boring." He said out of the blue looking like he's bored. "Why do you care? you're the one who got cold in the first place anyway." I shotback and he sat straight. "About the project.. you'll do it, you're good at drawing stuffs and things and something something." I scrunched my face and thought for a while. It would be better if I would just draw and he will observe.

"So you'll observe?" I asked. He beamed at me. "Obviously?" If I could hit this chair on your face well my world will be peace and quiet. "I'm gonna go back to my place. You do the project. Bye!" I. Hate. You!!!!! And the bell rang, just in time.

"Minjee! Let's go!" Shuhua called me and holy siomai rice she was smiling ear to ear and her face is blushing real hard. Better blame Taehyun for that. "So how was being a partner with Huening Kai like?" At first I gave her a glare and then a teasing look. "How about with Taehyun, huh? Hmph."

"Well.. It was nice. We didnt say a single word but it was nice." And the weirdness of Shuhua is activated. "Let's go to the library." I told her and she gave me a confused gaze. "But it's not yet lunch(?)"

"I mean later."
"Oh. okay!"