8

h u a  m i n j e e

h u a m i n j e e

I dont know why but because of that project i became thankful. wait what? no no no no--

"you were cheerful and supportive back there eyyy?" i looked at taehyun and Shuhua who wiggled their brows. i gave them an uninterested look.

"shut up you both." i warned them and shuhua complained,"he said it! not me." i flicked her forehead, "yeah right."

k should be thankful that there were no proper classes because of the tournament. the bell rang and shuhua's smile dropped.

let me guess, taehyun ran to his squad without saying goodbye. so dramatic shuhua. hahaha. but oh, i'm more dramatic.

"slice the drama shuhua, let's go i'm hungry~" she nodded and linked our arms.

damn we came late because of their teasing. the line is like forever to take! if i could just insert.

"minjee,the line is super long, let's go back to the classroom." shuhua complained but I just 'tsk'ed. i'll do anything for food. literally anything.

i was looking for someone i know or close to between the line. i saw taehyun but he's talking with his squad. and when i mean squad i mean him. but to my luck he wasn't there.

i was suppose to walk near them but suddenly someone pulled me and get into the line.

and to my surprise it was huening kai. he is sweaty as hell. "why did you pull me?" he looked down to me. (oh yes call me short f u). with a poker face.

"you look like a stray dog and we need to talk about the project." oh yeah. the project I almost forgot.

"and do you really need to pull me?" i crossed my arm and his face still has no expressions.

i'm not used to see that kind of expression on him.

i think i need to get used to it since i'm the one who made his attitude cold.

it's my fault anyways.

i felt pushed and stumbled a little. i looked at huening kai whose expression is just.. expressionless.

"your so slow at everything since you rejected me huh." he said and scoffed. i snobbed at him. hate you for making me remember the past.

(a/n: my lovely lianings i just gave u a clue abt wat happened in da past hihi)

i took my tray and purposely bumped huening kai's shoulder. why didn't you back out when you hate me anyways. ugh boys this generation. so dramatic.

i looked for an empty table and since shuhua is such an idiot to leave me, i have to eat my lunch alone.

someone slammed the table and i flinched and glared at the person. choi soobin.

ugh what does he want now. he hates me a lot after what happened that day. "yah." he spoke with a cold tone. yeah right just keep on faking that voice.

"what do you want now?" i asked. i'm pretty sure everyone in the cafeteria is watching the scene right now.

soobin is actually famous in the school because of his god damn height. like he's so tall!

"this is our table." he said with full authority. "so? i got here first." he scoffed and slid my tray.

"see that?" he pointed a sentence that was written; 'txt's table. punishment to others who sits or eats in this table.'

i raised my brow. "so? it's not like you'll kill me anyways. besides i was part of your squad." He smirked,

"well you were it's in the past. now shoo." i harshly stood up and stomped towards the library. i lost my appetite right now. screw you, soobout.