17

h u a  m i n j e e

"finally survived my day between those stares." i mumbled and shuhua looked at me, "yeah, ooh! let's go to the arcade!" she said and pulled me towards the arcade.

shit, i forgot about that shitty project.

eh, nevermind bout that.

"woah there's a lot of people right now," she exclaimed or should i say, complained. i bumped into a guy ang i gave him a bad stare. he glared back at me and smirked then walked away.

who the heck was that?

my mind was blank because his stares. have i met him before? is he-

"yo minjee the heck are you thinking," shuhua cut off my thoughts and signalled me to come to her direction.

the next day

"tHE FUDGE I'M ALMOST LATE!" i screeched when i saw the time. good thing i didn't eat breakfast today. i ran out of the house and towards the school.

as i reached the school's hallways, i bumped into a person again and i stared badly at him.

shit it's that guy from yesterday.

he glared at me and raised a brow, "you again, huh?" he asked and i just had a blank expression. "who the fuck are you to bump me?"

"hello, i'm hua minjee, the one who accidentally bumped unto you. hellcome and your korean sucks." i said blankly and crossed my arms.

"bich. i'm lai guanlin and i'm a taiwanese and your so short."

"wow, just a transferee but rude huh? better notice your eyebags there." i spat and oh well, students are watching us.

"yeah, but still your height..." he said and laughed. "anyways, can you show me the school?" he asked, 'polite' this time.

"this is the school," i said in a matter of fact-ly

"woah, woah, woah. what's the catch?" a small headed guy said and held guanlin's shoulder. okay but- guanlin is taller than him.

the small headed guy is pretty handsome though.

"oh, hello. my name is bae jinyoung, nice to meet you and sorry for this swAgGy rAppEr's rudeness." he said and smiled.

"hua minjee," i smiled sincerely. guanlin gave me a look like a cringed one and i snobbed at him.

"you know, you should-

ring, ring!

the bell stopped him from talking. phew, saved by the bell.

"did you hear? she talked with those two handsome transferees!" i heard the whispers around me. psh, like i care.

"hU WA MIN JEE I!"someone shouted when i entered the room. okay as expected, it's shuhua.

"whaaaaaaat?", i complained when she gave me that look again. she scrunched her nose.

"you talked with the transferees!" she exclaimed and i gave her this look:

*lmao ily jisung eomma xD*

"any problem with thAt?" i raised my brow. "nope! it's just that kai will be jellyyyyy~" she teased and elbowed me.

"psh, like he will." just in time, the teacher came in with a tall ass boy. speaking of the devil...

"ok so he is the new transferee and since he is kinda late about a project a pair will become a triad." ms. kim explained and gestured him to introduce.

"hello, my name is lai guanlin and i'm a seventeen years old taiwanese. i also love to rap and please take care of me. i don't speak korean well so, yeah." he said and the girls squealed while i, i just snobbed at him.

he smiled and bowed. his smile got wider which showed his dimples when we made eye contact.

damn bitch.

"ok so, the pair that will have guanlin as their new mate is...hua minjee and huening kai. oh, speaking of kai, is he absent?"

the students nodded while my mouth was left open.

lai gUANLIN!? OUR NEW TEAM MATE? HEll.

why is my life like a chaos...

-yo sorry for the vvvvvvvv late update

-
yo sorry for the vvvvvvvv late update. anyways, i wanted some drama and love triangle soooo hehehehe xD. anyways, hope you liked this shitty chapter! and yeah i guess this is long enough... HAHAHA

-xing