16

"fuck you," minjee spat at huening kai by the time they reached the detention room.

"yeah, fuck me." huening said and smirked which made minjee smack his arm continuously. "what the heck, you jerk!"

"i hate you." minjee said and sat down eyes on the window.

"you know, the more you hate the more you love." huening kai stated matter of fact-ly. minjee rolled her eyes and mentally face palm-ed, ignoring kai.

minjee sighed and leaned on the desk. "good thing it's just for thirty minutes. screw you," minjee complained at huening kai, who is at the back.

"just because we kissed and it spread to the whole school? so much hate." kai spat and minjee sat straight.

"ehem, correction. you kissed me. i would take all of the blame to you," the girl faced huening kai this time.

"if you just stopped me by the time my face was close to your's," huening kai stated then smirked,

"tell me, why did you not stop me?"

minjee's eyes widened. "no, no! it's not like that you idiot. i was just too shocked, i guess." minjee said and snobbed at kai.

"hmm, interesting." kai squinted his eyes at the girl and smiled.

"psh. weirdo," minjee mumbled and leaned on the desk.

"you know, how about we talk about our project, hm?" kai suggested and sat beside minjee.

"i'm not in the mood to see you're face." minjee grunted and looked away.

"what? i'm handsome, you see."

"no way, that's surely a lie," minjee said and looked at kai weirdly.

"then why is you're phone's lock screen wallpaper a picture of me?"

"what? it's not y—"

the both heard a knock and ms. kang opened the door. "time is up. go to the office first, principal's office." ms. kang said and the both bowed at her presence.

well that was fast.

"aish, first time being in the principal's office." minjee complained which cause huening kai to look down at her.

"the principal here is not that strict, you see. he has good sense of humor, seriously." kai said and remembered the time when director kim acted all gay-ish because of his paper works.

"good afternoon, director kim," both of them greeted at the director who had a box smile plastered on his face.

"hello, students!" he cheerfully said which made minjee sigh of relief.

"so the reason i called the two of you here and i put you in detention is, it's not because of the kiss."

"then why is it then?" minjee asked, her brows knitted.

"it's because i want to see you're reaction when you're in detention especially that it's your first time and your with your boyfriend! HAHAHAHA!" director taehyung said and tried to be serious when both of the youngsters had a disappointed face.

"he's not my boyfriend," minjee said, coldly.

"yet." kai continued which earned an elbow hit thingy on his stomach, "ow!"

"aww you two are so cute together, now, go back to your classroom i have to finish these sheets." director kim said and fake cried.

heya! i'm very very sorry for delaying my updating dates! i just had a fever the past few days but thank goodness i'm feeling much better now. and as usual, a short chapter. lmao, i'm soooo sorry.

anyways, i have a kim taehyung fanfic which is title as 'best of me' so i hope you would read it!

and yeah, hope you enjoyed this chapter.

-wei