6

h u a  m i n j e e

h u a m i n j e e

he. smiled. at. me.
i'm like a crazy person here in the house jumping on the bed, screaming underneath the pillow.. yeah that's me when something unbelievable happens in my life.

it's my first time in a while when i've seen that smile. well most of his smiles are cute smirks. even when he talks. ok why am i talking about him?

oh no. no no no no no~!

i fell in love with you
몰라요 it is true~

—(g)-idle senorita.

i heard the door bell ring and i dashed out of bed towards the door. "mom~!" i hugged her and helped her bring her laptops. i even wonder why she brings two laptops.

she sat down and i turned on the tv. "so how was your day dear?" mom asked as i was picking some channels. "hmm it was nice." i smiled.

"hep hep hep! i know that smile~ tell me is this about hueningkai?" My smile widened and i looked at her and nodded.

"well what happened dear?" she asked and massaged her temple. "long story short, we became partners for a project in arts." she smiled and nodded.

"by the way mom did you eat already? i cooked some food for you incase you haven't eaten dinner yet." she stood up ad stretched.

"oh dear thank you. You should go to sleep now you have class tommorow. i will take care of these." i nodded and said goodnight to mom.

i went to my room and turned my phone on.

ting!100x. notifications is what i get everytime i forget to bring my phone.. like now. i opened my twitter not minding the notifications. i refreshed my feed and the first tweet i saw..

ningkaining💛☀️.
tiry day but at the same time the best. and its not what i mean. i know waht ur thinking. especially.. nvm.

well i don't want to assume so i exit twitter and charged my phone. this day was the best so far.