01

h u a m i n j e e

Another day of class means another sunny day of a but cold surrounding. I hate him for acting like that all of a sudden since that day.. never mind. Stepping out of the bus, I took a deep breath (and that's what I literally do every day), before going inside the school gate.

"I hope I wont bump into him again." I muttered to myself.

As I reached the lockers, students stared at me, as if they still didn't get over the issue about..us. I was walking with my headphones on until it was too late to realize.

"Ah jinja!" I bumped into someone again and damn his chest was so hard my forehead hurt. I hope it's not him I hope it's not him, I thought over and over again in my mind.

I looked up to see one of the seniors, a friend of him and an ex friend of mine, Choi Yeonjun. He offered me his hand but I refused and stood by my self. "Sorry." we both said in unison and laughed.

"Sorry for not looking in the way, I was thinking about nonsense." I said as was massaging my forehead.

"I know who you're thinking of, Minjee." He said and I gave him an akward smile, bowed and ran off straight to my room. I know that was rude but I don't want to be reminded of him. I mean he's just so— can't explain.

I entered the room and sat on my seat, drawing on my sketchpad. Until a few minutes later, I felt a light tap on my shoulder.

"You dropped this in the hallway."

That voice. I hate it yet miss it. I looked back to see..

d

ont kill me bc of that cliffhanger! huehuehue.

-wei