20

hua minjee

"what did i do to what?" guanlin asked and kai slapped hus arm repeatedly.

"did you kiSs hEr?!"

"he didn't, you arse!" i hissed, annoyed. what's his right to scold guanlin if he will—err— me anyways? none. he snobbed at guanlin and sat at his seat, nudging at taehyun. they seem to be talking boy things. tsk, tsk, tsk. talkative.

"what's his problem?" guanlin asked.

"i don't know, right. what's his problem. aish."

the teacher came in with a new student— a new student!? again!?

she has a long, wavy, shiny hair and she got those visuals every girl would envy. she has such body goals that half of our classmate's jaws are opened. i was expecting for huening kai to not care but to my surprise, she caught her attention.

okay. no problem. i'm not her. she's pathetic. pft.

"hello, class! as you see, we have anew student here—"

obviously!

all of them looked at me, including ms. kim. what now?

"what?" i asked and ms. kim spoke first. "yes, ms. hua. it is obvious. now, new student, please introduce yourself." i said that out loud?

okay, cool.

"hello new classmates, my name is hwang jiejye and i am seventeen years old and i just moved here from incheon. i received five medals last year and i even got to be the leader every—"

blah, blah, blah! long introductions! what a waste!

"i'm starting to hate her," guanlin whispered, which i totally agree to.

"—and i have never been involved in a relationship so i'm free! everytime i join clubs in my previous school, i always became the top! i am—"

"i really, really, hate her!" guanlin whispered once again which i agreed to...again.

"hey, your soon-to-be-boyfriend caught her attention. go ahead! slam her with this book! go go goooooooooo!" guanlin cheered but i just snobbed at him.

"shut up, lin," i snobbed but he kept on cheering me about

"hello!" i didn't notice that this lion here is beside me. sitting beside me, rather.

"speaking of the devil," guanlin whispered and i kicked him. "ow."

i ignored jeje or what her un nice name is but she keeps on pestering me. "what do you want?" i emphasized every word with gritted teeth but i managed a fake smile.

"tour me!"

"umm sorry? but.. i don't— i mean, i can't." i said and she pouted. "okay, then! i'll ask that foreign looking guy near that big eyed guy!"

"that biiiiiii— how dare she call me big eyed!" guanlin whined, glaring at her every move.

"oh. my. gosh. hE agrEed!" he shaked me. "he agreed, minjee! slam her...nOw!"

"and mind explaining me on why do i care?" i asked him, pissed. he thought for a while and he looks cute.

"because he's your crush?"

let me take back the cute word.

i looked at kai and jejemon and they looked sweet. wait, what. i elbowed guanlin and he turned to me saying a cute, "hm?"

"what does my minjee want?"

"my minjee!? what the freak, linlin!" i exclaimed, slapping him.

"since it's just you and me now, you're mine. well... for now."

hey guys! i miss you. i miss updating my stories as well. i hope you enjoyed this chapter. i heard that guanlin will terminate his contract in cube ent. ㅠ.ㅠ if he'll do it, what will happen to byeongharis? huhu seonho... and also i have been anxiety and i can't breathe regularly because of school works or idk. stress? but i will update if i want to.. ahe.

anyways, please read my new fanfic of cha junho from pdx101 who is now debuting in X1.

AND HAPPY 9K READS! TYSM <3

-weisol