19

minjee

"uhh what're we gonna do with the project minmin?" guanlin asked me. wait.

minmin?

"what do you mean, 'minmi—'? oh never mind. umm just observe those peeps 'round there then tell me any interesting stuffs about them," i explained and he nodded.

"that girl has a nice body and she can be good in be—"

"not that, linlin!" i said in annoyance and the nickname i made for him slipped from my tongue.

his eyes sparkled, "linlin? that's a cute nickname for me, like me, like you," he said and pinched my cheeks.

"ow,ow, ow! stop, and go back to work." i said as i started to sketch.

"and what're you doing, then?" he asked.

"uhh, sketching? eheh," i askwardly said. right. i didn't do the project this time. oops.

━━━time skip━━━

"hello? mom?" i sense no one in the house so i called her.

"hello, mom," i said.

"hello, sweetie! i'm sorry if i'm not athome right now! i'm with your dad, in the company. we're also planning about your birthday which is next week. since it's a saturday tomorrow, you can go be with us, planning and inviting. be safe there sweetie!i love you and— oh i'm sorry, i gotta go now, love you! take care." she said straigh-forwardly and hung up. i sighed.

i almost forgot about my birthday.

sigh, if i only wasn't born in a wealthy family, i'd be seeing them everyday. you think living with a wealthy family is great? yes, it's great. you get what you want but you can't always be with the ones you love and cherish.

sigh.

why the actual heck do i keep on sighing?

oh, right.

sigh.

"you keep on sighing," guanlin stated with a raised brow. i gave him a glare and his brows raised, "wao ha." and raised is arms.

"pfft. you cute byeonghari," i stated and pinched his cheeks. "what is a byeonghari?" he asked while rubbing his cheeks. oh? i pinched him that hard? pfft weakling . or no.

he pinched my cheeks back and our face is only centimeters apart.

holy guacamole what— is he gonna—!?

"WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER!?"

hello guys! i really really misses you! and also updating as well! thank you so, so, much for being patient. i got grounded for one month so yea... i can't use my phone. i'm sorry for the short update but i have a lot of chapters prepared! anyways, i hope you enjoyed this chapter and again, i'm sorry D: i hope you'd understand guys. also, good thing class hasn't started yet so i can still update this and he other stories as well. love you guys and

HAPPY 8K READS!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH! <33

-solaryu