7

h u a  m i n j e e

h u a  m i n j e e

I swung our classroom's door open and what surprised me is huening kai is early. and were the first ones to be here in the classroom.

i walked to my seat and put my bag. i'm now nervous on talking to him because of the happenings yesterday. i sat down and tapped his shoulder. he was playing league of legends obviously.

he raised his brow. "what?" i sat straight and asked him, "so why are you early?"

"can't i be early?" he got that poker face face again. i gave him a disappointed look. "i came here so that we can start the project. i cant bear more days with you."

my eyes lit up he came early for my-- i mean our project? well thats new. "oh ok so..let's go?" he shook his head. "well theres not that much of students this time." ok what. so whats the point of you being early.

on my peripheral vision, he exited the game and sighed. i looked at him and he looked at me. "so" "so.." we both said at the same time and chuckled.

"wait but you have an s board tournament thingy today right?" i asked and thats when he paused for a while and looked at me. "oh yeah. i gotta practice."

see? he's still forgetful. haha. tsk tsk tsk. i decided to follow him to see if hes still that good in s boarding. because in the past..

[flashback]

hua minjee pov.

iwas sitting on the bench looking at yeonjun teaching huening kai how to s board.

Its the nth time of huening kai attempting to accomplish riding the s board and i cant and didnt mean to laugh.

I mean he just looks so cute when he fails or falls! Wait what?

"Yah! Ani hyung!" Hueningkai shouted when he fell down even though yeonjun was helping him to balance.

"Ill give you three more attempts if you still cant you will treat me and minjee ice cream." Hueningkai looked at me and scratched his neck and sighed. "Fine."

One more attempt left but eh, still falling falling for you--just kidding. He whined like a little kid which i find cute and Yeonjun laughed evilly.

I stood up and ran to hueningkai and backhugged him. "Ice cream! Ice cream! Hahahahah!"

"Fine fine fine. You owe me you two." Huening kai eyed us two and i let go of him and the three of us laughed.

[end of flashback]

i looked straight at hueningkai who is practicing s board and he.. he improved so much. "what are you staring at?" he asked as i was staring at him. Oh.

"i wanna learn how to ride an s board." i pouted but eh, i know hell decline. he hates me or he hated me. "come here." my eyes widened when he agreed to teach me.

i excitedly ran to him and stomp on the s board. "first you need to balance. i will help you push." i nodded and tried my best to balance on the s board with out moving but bad luck, i slipped. "awtch" my butt hurts.

hueningkai covered his eyes and i saw red tint on his cheeks. "y-your skirt!" i immediately stood up and tried to bear the akwardness. "sorry(?)" he uncovered his eyes.

"watch me" and there. he is good at s boarding.

-
hours passed and I'm still here in the bleachers, waiting for them to start. at some distance, i saw yeonjun with his gears and s board.

oh man! they're gonna compete each other? whoa. and a few seconds i saw ningkai shaking hands with yeonjun. not gonna lie, he looks hot in his outfit. hihi.
-
after the tournament. damn i feel like my voice is gonna fade. and it was because i was cheering kai and so what? well yeah, i'm supportive.

-