5

h u a  m i n j e e

h u a m i n j e e

i stood up and since im super clumsy, i made an annoying sound from the chair accidentally. all of the people in the library looked at me. good thing the librarian is sleeping. weird am i right?

"umm hey." i called to huening kai. he stopped reading and looked at me with poker face, again. "so.. is it okay for you to start the project today?" he read his book again. "it's not. i'm tired." i sighed.

"how about tommorow?" he shook his head. "we have an s board competition here in school. remember?" oh yeah.

"oh so can you tell me when we can start the project?" he shrugged, "it's up to you." sigh, "fine. just read that stupid webtoon i'm gonna get a grade higher than you anyways." he raised a brow,

"do i care?" i gulped. thank god there arent that much of people right now. injust got savaged!

i glared at him and snobbed. i left the library because i dont want to see his face. or did i want? eh, im gonna check on shuhua anyway.

when i was near the classroom, a paper plane hit me. i thought there was a letter in it so i opened it but there was none. shuhua also ran in the classroom playing tag. wait what? i thought she's sick.

"yah shuhua! you need to rest you have a fever." i scold her, well not actually scold,scold. "i was just fak—" she gasped and covered her mouth and looked side to side and sighed in relief. i looked at her weirdly and shook my head. tsk tsk tsk.

i sat straight and was about to get my pen in my pocket but i kinda forgot something.. my notebook! I was about to stand up and

when i was near the door hueningkai surprised me and looked down at me still with that poker face. (i'm a shortie you know). he offered me something in his hands and it's a notebook. the style is familiar though.

wait a minute..

i gasped and looked at the notebook. it's my notebook! i quickly grabbed it and bowed at hueningkai saying a soft 'thank you' and he gave me a small smile.

wait he smiled at me. dugdugdugdug.

whhhhaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!