15

h u a  m i n j e e

h u a m i n j e e

i ran as fast as i can and as i reached the classroom all eyes were on me. oh the teacher hasn't arrive yet?

i felt something weird about my classmate's stares. the girls were glaring and smirking at me and shuhua, who had mixed expressions.

ok what just happened while i was gone?

atleast the teacher is not here.

i walked to my desk but i feel like everyone is staring at me and it gives me chills. "why the fuck are you guys staring at me!?" i shouted, letting all of my temper get out.

"uhh, minjee. explain this." shuhua showed me her phone and on the screen was,

me and huening kai kissing!?

i accidentally threw shuhua's phone which made her shocked and irritated. "come on, let's talk outside the room with these snakes." shuhua said seriously and dragged me somewhere.

woah, i'm not really used to a serious shuhua.

as we reached the place which is i don't know she crossed her arms and sassily raised her brows at me. "explain?" she said.

"w-well he—"

"OMG I'M sO prOud oF yOU!!!" she cut me off and squealed as she hugged me. "what the fuck shuhua!? i thought you were angry at me!" i said as i irritatingly scratched my head.

"oh why would i be angry, my best friend finally got ber first!" she said and squealed again. i snobbed at her and curiosity hit me again.

"but..who took that picture?" i asked. "err, i don't know the account was unknown but the caption says, 'ship them! #minkaiforever' . she or he seems to be your number one fan." she laughed as i smacked her.

"yah! what if your the one who was the unknown account!?" i shouted and she gave me a face.

"me? jfc, if i was that account, i would immediately tell you guys who i am. besides, maybe it's a snake but a good one." she said and it's my turn to make a face at her.

"o...kay?"

"anyways let's go back. the teacher's meeting is over." shuhua said and i sighed. "boring hours, again." and she nodded, agreeing with me.

"hua minjee and huening kai, detention right now!"

oops. hehe hope u like this chapter even its short as always. anywayssss! xD love yaaa and we're close to 4k y'all!!! uwu

-weixing