21

HUA MINJEE

"are you crazy!?" i half whispered, half shouted and slapped him at his chest and he winced. "ow! i'm kidding, okay! i'm just kidding. no one can steal minjee from its huening kai," he smirked which he earned a glare.

"you're so"—i sighed—"i don't know how to describe you, you're such an idiot."

"just like mah best friend!" he said, sounding more jolly than ever. i raised a brow at him. "who's your best friend, then?"

"you, of course."

"hua minjee and lai guanlin, stop talking or else . . . detention." the teacher gave us the first warning and it did work. well... it did work for me, but guanlin...ugh. he keeps on nudging my elbow, trying to tell some unnecessary puns.

(a/n: y'all guanlin's attitude in this story is inspired by the character named "Jeremy Martinez" in Detective Files, written by ShinichiLaaaabs huehue)

TIME SKIP

"hey minmin," guanlin elbowed me again. luckily— or unfortunately, it's already lunch. we're here at the library with kai, working on with our project.

"what." i complained and looked at him.

"yesterday i saw this two kids fighting because of a lollipop so i figured out this would be an nice article to pass, too." he said which made me smile at him.

finally. i thought. something he helped with which is seriously necessary.

"you finally helped. not like the other one there." i glanced at kai who was staring at me coldly now, annoyance in his eyes.

"did you have amnesia or something shitty that you forgot i helped alot than that stick over there?"

"umm," i haven't expected huening kai to say that. was he... jealous?

no, no. he shouldn't and can't be. he doesn't even like me anymore.

i heard a bell ring, signaling that someone had just entered the library. before i could realize who it was, it already pushed me forward and flung to kai to hug him. her breasts literally hit his chest. gosh, i hate boobs. good thing i'm flat.

what the freak?

hwang yeyie or whoever is it.

"ningning! you promised to eat lunch with me!" she whined and i stared at her, brows furrowed.

oh, she's such a hoe. only i can call huening kai ningning! oh, well. can't blame her. she's a famewhore. using kai as a— uh, why do i care !? he's not even mine. get back to your senses, hua minjee!

THIRD PERSON

before minjee could slap the whore, she ran away, leaving them hanging. guanlin followed her, catching up.

"minje—" before guanlin could continue convincing her, she hugged him which made the youngling surprised and his emotions mixed.

guanlin hugged her back, smiling and caressed her hair. minjee shut her eyes, tears coming out of it. the hug got tighter and tighter, making them look like a couple who's gonna say their farewells to each other.

afterall, he is falling for his own best friend.

to those MinKai shippers . . .

SORRY, NOT SORRY HEJEJEJEEJEJJEE

-wei