Chapter 22

I summoned my lance and shield ready for battle. There were so many...is this what war really is like? Cause this, is terrifying. At least it's not people though...I would have a mental breakdown. One came charging towards me. In a quick slash it was cut in half. The blood splattered everywhere. One jumped in the air, i had an idea.

"Ellie!" I held my shield in a certain angle, then she aimed her bow, shot the arrow which bounced off my shield and hit it directly in the eye. "Head shot!" She shouted. That was cool. Well, we were all doing some pretty cool tricks. I mean, Jack is literally just fighting with his fists an somehow killing a bunch. It also didn't surprise me how many drones were cut right in half by Misa. These people have had a lot more training in fighting then I have...how am I suppose to be as good as that?

Ali, in her Phoenix form flapped her wings, blowing away the front of the army, which ended in them shattering like glass. Then she started to shoot flames out of her mouth burning some as well. She can do a lot of destruction. Even though, with all our destruction of this army, I feel like somehow...this is making a lot of things worse. Lost in thought something hit my head, I was out cold.

((I know really short chapter, but the next one is gonna be pretty long so it's all good))