It wasn't famous and not many people admired going there, there were less slides and swings there for kids, less greenery for parents to enjoy and admire, there weren't many sport courts or places for atheletes, but yet still, thats where I needed to be, indeed it was the closest park from Rosella road.

I forgot all about the sweat on my forehead and neck, instead I put back the note in my pocket and this time ran back towards Rosella road, I quickly got to the same area and continued running, people were looking at me curiously but I didn't stop, I kept running and there I was, finally, outside Rosella park!

Just the place I had to be in.

In a little fright, I stepped inside the more or less empty park.

There weren't many people around as anyone would expect, just a little girl on a swing with her father pushing her, and the noise of her laughter was as sweet as music.

The sight reminded me of the time when dad and I used to come to parks when I was young and dad would sit on slides with me because I was too scared alone, except for him, everyone used to be the same age as me, 3-4 maybe, and on the smallest kiddy slides, dad would need to sit too.

His love for me was entirely unconditional, and it was only sad that I couldn't do anything for him even after knowing he hadn't suicided, he was maybe murdered, but I couldn't do anything up until now.

The girl on the swing just reminded me of my father, I missed the days I used to laugh too.

However motivated me to carry on my search to solve this mystery.

I carried on walking and looked around everywhere to find the chit, but it was useless.

I couldn't find it anywhere, I found pieces of useless papers every where, but not the paper I wanted.

I looked around near the swings and slides and the cages too, the small park was starting to get empty too, but I still hadn't found anything.

I had looked around almost every where, but it was useless, I couldn't find the note I was looking for, and in disappointment I thought,

'This is the closest park right?'

I thought maybe kenneth park was the correct place and started to leave after looking around everywhere, and just then my eye caught a little place, it was a room maybe, because from outside it was built like one, with dark brown paint on walls.

I walked swiftly across the field towards the little room, soon I was there outside the room and I realised, they weren't no rooms or huts, they were public toilets.

Indeed they were the only places left where I hadn't searched for the note, I entered the ladies toilet and looked around inside, but it was no where, I couldn't find the note inside the small light blue toilet anywhere.

I stepped outside and thought, only one place to go, gents toilet.

I thought several times before finally deciding I should enter the gents toilet.

It could be embarassing but this was important, and there wasn't anyone around either to look at me.

With that in mind, I entered the gents toilet and came out straight away.

Not because the toilet smelled very ugly, but because I had found what I was looking for, behind the door was a white note stuck with the same tape.

I opened the note after stepping outside and read the words written with the same red marker;

'If you found this, then I musy say; Impressive.

Gabriella is safe. If you want her to stay safe, you keep everything to yourself!

Keep your mouth shut and Gabriella will be with you soon.'

I read the words with a hefty setback, so I wasn't going to see her now.

I would have to still wait before finally having to see her.

The only relief in the whole note was,

'Gabriella is safe.'

But it all came with a condition, I must not tell anyone; not mum, not the cops, no one, and then hopefully Gabriella would be with me.

With a dissapointed self esteem, I started to head towards the exit gate; it was all happening to Gabriella because of me!

I should not have involved her, I should have dealt with it alone, but there was no point in regretting now.

All I could do was wait, without even questioning how long I'd have to wait for because it was never a 2-way communication, I was always only on the receiving side of the communication mediums!

As I left the park with a sad mood, I head straight to my house, it was almost lunch time and mum would have loved to eat together, I quickly took the local bus which stopped by the bus stop closer to my house.

After finally getting home, I took off my slippers and sat for food, mum had cooked a delicious looking tasty and spicy curry.

Mother sat opposite me and was eating the curry as she loved every bite like her last one, I didn't really want to eat, I was too distracted by the day to enjoy food, but if I didn't, I would have to answer millions of questions fired at me by mother.

So I just ate few bites and pretended I was full and couldn't swallow a bite more.

I took my plate and put it in the bason for the maid to wash and quickly started to walk away frim the kitchen to get to my room.

As I was making way towards my room upstairs, mother stopped me and asked politely;

''Everything alright stacey?''

I replied gently with billions of thoughts running in my mind,

''Yes everythings fine, I'm okay mum.''

Mother smiled at me as if she was only half satisfied, but I just smiled back instead of saying a word more, I didn't want to say anything, and especially nothing about today!

I couldn't make that mistake, it would have been too costly, a cost I couldn't afford to pay.

As I entered my room which was still untidy, I grabbed a towel and stormed inside the bathroom for a bath in luke warm water, I needed a bath indeed to freshen myself up, but before I could undress myself and get inside, my phone started to vibrate and ring.

I took out my phone to see who had called, but by then the phone call got disconnected.

I opened the call logs, but before I could see so, the phone rang again, it was a call I didn't wish to pick up.

A call from Jack, Gabriellas boyfriend!

It was a question ringing on my mind and ringing on my phone, should I pick it up?

End of chapter 11

-

'When the waves are in flow,
The sea looks excites you.
When the story is in flow,
The story excites you'

Vote&Comment (: