38• finally here

Start from the beginning

"Yeah with hopes that everything goes well. I'm nervous but also sort of excited too" Laura nodded.

"You'll be just fine" Ellen kissed her head "And Luca will have just as cute as a face as this one" she pointed at her daughter's face making her giggle slightly "You're embarrassing me"

"There's no such thing in the delivery room dear" Ellen sighted and Laura made a face "Good to know"

"How are you doing son?" Ellen then looked up at Ross and he looked at her "Oh I'm fine. Little scared but fine"

"All men are babies during this process" she whispered in her daughter's ear making her laugh as Ross looked at them with confusion all over his face.

Just as he was about to ask them what they were laughing at the door opened once again and Stormie walked in "Laura! How are you dear? Ross told me you were in labor?"

"Oh I'm perfectly fine Stormie we're just waiting for my next contraction this might take a while" she chuckled as she gave her a hug too.

"Or not" she groaned after the hug as she felt her next contraction "Ugh this is awful"

"Tell me about it" Stormie and Ellen spoke at the same time and then laughed at each other.

"I'm feeling very excluded" Ross murmured and his mom gave him a chuckle.

He shook his head and adviced for their mom's to give them some space and they did as told, backing out and sitting in the chairs in the room as Ross grabbed her hand again, giving it a kiss "This is badass"

She couldn't help but chuckle a little even in all of her pain, which made Ross smile at her and feel accomplished that he made her smile.

They stayed there for hours and every time she was in pain Ross made her sing with him. He could tell that the singing made her feel more relaxed and gave her something else to concentrate on, so they covered some of their favorite songs from the 90's bands and singers and every time they'd finish a new song the nurses, Laura's midwife, the doctors and their moms would clap.

They were particularly giving their own little concert.

They continued that until Laura fell asleep, but was woken up every few hours by her contractions, and then later checked by the nurses to see how she was doing.

She was doing well all night, well up until the morning.

It was seven am when the doctor finally announced she was ready to push, and the hardest part of the process had began as they wheeled her in the delivery room.

Stormie, Ellen and Ross had all woken up with her and were staying close to her while she did what the doctor said, and she started up confident with the process.

By the middle of it she was sweating as she felt the hardest pain she'd ever felt in her life, and she was even on medication. She couldn't even begin to imagine how it would've been like without it.

Tears were beginning to make their way down her face and she couldn't stop them, nor did she care to.

When Ross saw what was happening his first instinct was to grab her face with his hands and give her a peck on the lips as he stared at her "Look at me and push, okay? For every kiss I give you you have to push once. That's all you have to do. You could do that right?"

She nodded as he wiped away her tears with hid hands, and then gave her a kiss "C'mon babe"

She closed her eyes and then opened them, pushing again as the doctors and nurses encouraged her screaming for her to push even more.