7• reality check

She wasn't left do anything but.. kiss back.

The taste of the expensive champagne they'd been drinking all night and the sweet hint of chocolate from the wedding cake that they'd been eating filled her mouth as he slid his tongue in.

She was dizzy. And her mind had completely turned off as her body had gotten the best of her. The butterflies were exploding in her stomach. Her skin felt hot to the touch.

And he licked her bottom lip pulling on it a little. She moaned clearly approving of the move.

Ross moved, no longer in her side but now was hoovering over her, covering her mouth with his own and trying to get a taste of her as much as possible.

She bit his lip and he groaned, taking her mouth in his more forcefully. Teeth clashing. She didn't care. She was in fucking heaven.

Their lips stayed locked for a while, and then he moved his kisses down her neck.

She tried to bring her breathing in check, before her brain started working  again. She was sobering up.

Oh boy. What the hell were they doing?

"Ross" she murmured his name as he kept sucking on the skin of her neck. His eraction pressing against her inner thigh.

"Shh" he covered her mouth with his again.

"Ross" she whispered, breathing heavily and pulling away this time "What are we doing?"

"I don't know" he gave her another kiss,  hands praying the bed sheets off her.

"This is bad" she spoke again, as he took her lips in another one of those butterfly kisses.

"I know" he sighted, soothing over her arm with his hand. She was uncovered now. Bed sheets put aside.

"Then why are you not stopping?"

"I can't" he groaned. Another kiss on her lips.

"I don't want to lose you again" her voice cracked a bit as he kissed down her chest.

He stopped, then stared at the familiar brown eyes he'd known to love "You won't"

"This broke us last time" she murmured as her bra straps lowered more and more.

He gave her another kiss after that. A long one this time. That kept her lips busy for a while.

And now it was happening again.

"baby" he whispered against her lips, pulling them from hers "I've been dying to taste you all night. This doesn't have to change us"

She stared up at his face,not sure how to respond anymore.

She knew this was wrong. She just couldn't find the reasons as to why it was so wrong in her mind at the moment. She couldn't find a good enough reason to be worth praying this hot man from her.

"Lift your back" he whispered in her earlobe. His breath making her shiver in all the right places.

Oh yes, she was gone.

She lifted her back from the bed a bit, and felt his big hands unclasp her bra as he threw it away.

"You're fucking crazy" she looked up at him. A look of pure lust in her eyes.

"You knew that before this" he licked down her chest again, up until his tounge found her breast as he kept massaging the other one.

He took his time exploring every bit of her like it was new to him, when he'd seen it all before.