1• day in the life

Welcome to my new book! Extra info for the newbies in the media so check it out before reading. Enjoy!

Third person's pov (always)

"Maybe I'm overthinking this man. Do you think it should go more on rock side or pop or something in between?" Ross furrowed his eyebrows at his brother Rocky, his guitar in his hands.

Rocky sighted, shrugging "Something in between sounds good, but let's go out and get some lunch because I'm starving first" he got up from his seat in front of the computer and stretched "We've been stuck in the music studio all day. We need a break"

"Since when do you of all people want to actually go out to have lunch?" Ross snorted, a bit surprised at his suggestion.

"Rydel invited us"

"Now that makes much more sense" Ross commented as he got up from the bean bag he was sitting on and walked out of the studio, giving his little frenchie pup a pat on the back as he passed him by.

He had so much work to do and there was not enough time in my day to make room for all of it. He had a bunch of unanswered work emails that he probably should check out sooner rather then later, and all him and Rocky had been doing since he got back from Vancouver from shooting his show there, was making music.

He loved music. He loved writing it, producing it, recording it and giving it an appropriate visual, but he hadn't seen the sun in a while, since their music studio was also set up in their garage and less light came in there, so Ross took this opportunity to go out for lunch as a good way to get his ass back outside.

The drive to the diner Rydel had picked took them a quick ten minutes and they both gave her their separate hugs as they met up with her.

"Took you guys a while. I was in here for like half an hour!"

"Well Rocky didn't break the news that we were having lunch together until really late so I blame him" Ross shrugged, a playful smile on his face.

"I got distracted okay" Rocky protested, before the waiter came in to take their order, and then left again.

"Well, whatever. Just happy you guys are here. When do you go back to Vancouver again Ross?" Rydel questioned Ross and he thought about it for a bit, before giving her an answer "in like, three days. Then I stay there for two weeks to wrap up season three, and get back here again for a few long months until the announcement for filmming of season four comes out. Why?"

"Just trying to figure out if you'd make it for Riker's wedding. The wedding's in four weeks though so I'm sure you'll be on your break by then"

"Yeah there's no way I'm missing that" he chuckled "I mean it's my brother, getting married. I'd have to be dead not to come"

"Good to know" Rydel smiled at her little brother "I'm checking in with everyones plans to make sure they'll be there"

"You haven't asked me yet" Rocky pouted.

"Well yeah, but I'm assuming you'll be here Rocky. You work in La" she gave him an eye roll and he pressed his lips "You got me there"

The waiter finally came in with thier food, and he dug into his meal like he hadn't eaten in weeks.

In his defense, when they were in the studio they didn't eat more then a bunch of chips and other easy-snacks, and that was when they remembered they even had to eat to live.

At that moment his phone rung and he looked at the contact before picking it up.

"Sup Ross"

"Hey Cal" Ross spoke up as Rocky and Rydel looked at each other and then at Ross with curious stares.