8• thinking of you

"How much did your drink last night?" Rocky chuckled as Ross walked in the living room from the bathroom again, crashing on the couch.

"I don't know man" he groaned "A whole fucking lot"

"yikes" he made a face, and Ross stuck his middle finger up at him.

Sometimes the finger will say it all for you.

"Didn't you drink too? How do you have the strength to smile right now. And I haven't seen you puke once since I came" Ross spoke up again, pressing his hand on his head, trying to put pressure on it as if to try and stop the pain.

He was fucked. He'd vomited at least four times since he woke up. It was rough.

And he was done. He wasn't drinking ever again.

Actually, never mind that last bit. He'd decided not to make promises he couldn't keep.

"You're being such a little bitch right now" Rocky chuckled again, popping a chip in his mouth as he stared at his brother "You weren't here when I woke up obviously. I had the deadly hangover mood a bit before. Head still hurts but beside that I'm good. Anyway that brings me, where the fuck were you? You didn't get the chance to say bye to Riker and Vanni when they left"

"I know" he sighted "I was dead asleep. I'm sorry I completely forgot they were leaving today" Ross murmured, rubbing his face wish his finger and making it a bit red.

"Who'd you sleep with?"

That fast question had Ross drop his hands from his face as he stared at his brother.

He'd told his brother about sleeping in a hotel and not coming home over a text as soon as he woke up.

Thankfully Rocky had slept in too so he hadn't noticed shit.

"What? Why are you looking at me surprised?" Rocky laughed "You slept in a hotel for a reason right? Oh my god please tell me she didn't turn out to be a seventh cousin or some-"

"Shit. No Rocky!" Ross gave him a crazy what-the-fuck look "Look-" Ross was about to explain himself as Rocky started talking, completely dismissing him.

"Actually now that I think about it we left at the same time and you didn't have anyone in your arm except-"

"Dude-"

"Laura" Rocky interrupted his little brother again, giving him a look "Did I guess right?"

"Yes" Ross shook his head.

"What? I did not expect that answer" Rocky raised his eyebrows "You fucked Laura Marano? As in you fucked your best friend?!"

"Bro if you don't stop talking and let me explain I'm kicking you out to sleep at mom's tonight" Ross gave him a look and Rocky raised an eyebrow "Alright. Explain away. But by the way you can't really do that-"

"It wasn't supposed to happen at first" Ross started talking, ignoring Rocky's little protest "I took her to the hotel because her house was too far away. I was waiting for my phone to charge so I could get an uber for myself, but she wouldn't sleep when I told her to, telling me she'd wait with me. And then she told me to lie down and-"

"And it all went downhill from there" Rocky filled in the sentence for him and Ross pressed his lips "Yep"

"I knew it. You were making eyes at each other all night. I left the table at least two times beacuse when it was just you two sitting there the tension felt thick enough to cut the wedding cake" Rocky shrugged.

"Shut up" Ross annoyingly swat his comment away.

"Was it at least worth missing Riker's leaving? Was it good? When the hell did you even sleep last night?"