4• the developing relationships

The next morning Laura didn't have time to think about anything, being whisked away at six am for another photo shot.

But man, did her head hurt. The hangover had hit her like a ton of bricks.

After she came from her outing yesterday, she'd bought a bottle of wine, stripped in her pjs, put on some Bowie, and sat on her bed until she finished drinking it to avoid her thoughts from drifting to his face, falling asleep without realizing how it even happened.

Now a proper adult would get drunk with their friends, but nah, Laura got drunk by herself after her outing with her friends.

And oh man was she regretting it as her make up artists worked on her make up and her hairstylist on her hair, and she looked down-right dead in the face.

Isabella was of course the first one to take notice as she walked by.

"Good morning! Damn you look rough" she sat down next to Laura for her own make over and Laura rolled her eyes at her "Good morning to you too"

"Sorry didn't mean it that way" Isabella said quickly, feeling bad "I just want to see how you're doing today. I know yesterday didn't end in the sweetest note for you"

Laura furrowed her eyebrows at Isabella, turning her head a bit to look at her (well as much as she could with hands in her hair) "Why would you think that?"

"Are you kidding me?" she laughed "You think no one noticed yours and Ross's heartfelt good bye? Plus you looked down right sad on the ride back"

"Damn it" Laura murmured "It was nothing okay? I'm fine"

"Did you get drunk last night? Because you don't sound fine"

"I might've" Laura shrugged as Isabella made a face "God it's worse then I thought. Do you get like this every time you two leave each other?"

"No" Laura shakes her head "It's only because we spent too much time together yesterday even though we tried to avoid it. Of course it would hurt at the end"

"It sounds like..." Isabella pressed her lips "Like you shouldn't be away from each other at all. Have you ever been in a relationship with Ross?"

"No" Laura replied the same way again "We used to hook up a lot and flirt.. quite a lot too, but just never had the guts to actually do something about it"

"Damn that sucks, beacuse it sounds like you might have some strong feelings for him"

"Feelings?" Laura choked, almost making the lipstick her make up artist was applying to her lips go up her cheek.

"Sorry" she murmured, waiting for her to finish up before she could talk.

After her lipstick was properly on, she spoke up again "No way Isabella. I've left that man go years ago. He just...affects me a bit more when I see him. I don't know what it is, but it's exactly why we don't meet up often or hang out for long periods of time"

"I think you've got this backwards" Isabella shook her head "But I can't tell you what to do. I think you'll realize it yourself with time."

Laura didn't reply to that, and just sighted, taking her iPad out so she could have something distracting her from her thoughts.

She posted a few pictures from last night, one selfie of her and Kiernan that they'd taken at dinner, and a squad picture, as well as a few stories from yesterday.

"Holy shit" she heard Isabella whisper.

"What?" She questioned.

"The internet really did freak out" she laughed "Especially because of your reunion with Ross. I knew y'all had crazy fans but not this many"