10• his reaction

Ross' eyes are still widened as he tries to understand what the hell came out of his friend's mouth.

He had so many questions. He didn't even know where to start.

"You're pregnant" he repeated. That same blunt look on his face.

"You're blonde" she narrows her teary eyes at him.

"Get in" Ross shakes his head as Laura steps inside and he closes the door behind him.

He was expecting a reunion with Laura Marano some time next week, not today in the middle of the night!

Laura sat on the couch in the living room, pulling her sweater so it could cover her hands. She felt a bit scared. She didn't know what to do.

Being in front of him like this, she didn't want to cry, yet she felt like she wanted to, but Ross' presence made her feel safe, and it made her feel like it was okay to cry.

But she refused to.

She'd cried her eyes out all afternoon after all. Her mom and sister had even offered to sleep with her just to make sure she would be okay, and while she managed to get mom out of the deal, Vannesa wanted to stay with her just so Ellen could go home with the idea she was safe.

She didn't need babysitting. She just needed to to cry it out.

Yet there she was. Sneaking out of her house while Vannesa was dead asleep beacuse she couldn't sleep. Maybe she did need babysitting after all.

She hadn't even bothered to change out of her sleepwear! Her big sweater and booty shorts and white socks being the only things she was wearing as she headed out for the night.

And drove a half an hour in the dark just to see Ross.

Why?

She didn't know. She was overthinking the situation. Thinking how she was going to tell him. Thinking about how he would take it. How he would react. She was terrified.

So in a pool of her own tears, she decided to go with the band aid method. Rip it fast, and don't think about it.

She didn't know if the midnight drive she'd done had been a good idea or not, especially when she saw Ross walking around the living room like he wasn't sure what the hell to ask first. His face still blunt, not showing any sign of the emotions she was expecting.

He didn't look mad, sad, or even scared. He just....he looked more confused.

"Fuck....okay" Ross shook his head,and with a sigh he sat down next to her on the couch, turning to her fully.

"Who's- who's is it?" he gulped a notch on his throat as he stared at her big beautiful warm brown eyes, who now looked like of those of a scared little puppy.

"Why do you think I came here Ross" she murmured.

"Mine?" his eyebrows furrowed, and at her nod, his eyes widened again.

He was going to rip that hair out of his head if he gripped it a bit more tighter she was sure.

"How the- how the fuck did we let this happen?" he freaked out "What the hell? Didn't we use a condom?"

"Did we?!" she cried "I can't remember shit from that night Ross. We were hammered!"

"I know I know" he shook his head "The next morning...I don't think I saw a condom anywhere in the room. Fuck, It would've at least been in the trash if we used it right?" Ross tried to rationalize.

Ross' complete freak out was freaking her out even more. She wasn't sure of anything at this point.

"Yeah I don't think there was one in the room Ross" she shook her head "I would've noticed it first when I woke up"