13• making a decision

"Aw it's been so long since we've had a real family dinner" Stormie sighted as she sat down on the dinner table "This feels good. Like I have my kids still living with me"

"You basically do. You can't go a day without at least one of us coming to stay here" Rocky pointed out, and Stormie giggled "And I love it!"

"Yeah the only ones that are missing are Riker and Vanni" Mark spoke up.

"No worries dad we can always just facetime them if you want" Rydel shrugged.

"Let's leave that after we eat shall we?" Stormie asked and then noticed Ross going through his phone  "Ross no phones in the dinner table while we're eating please"

"Sorry" Ross mumured "just hold up a minute"

Ross was on instagram.

He was finally catching up with social media again, and on top of seeing what his friends were doing, the raura ship was still the biggest thing happening on there since 2013.

He hadn't seen this type of craziness from his fans since his Austin and Ally days.

They hadn't taken any recent pictures together, but there was pictures from their outing in Vancouver and wedding to last the fandom at least a month.

And he was sure more was coming if she came to his mom's little Austin and Ally binge-watching night.

"He's looking at pictures of him and Laura"  Ryland, who was beside him spoke up as he peaked over his brother's phone without him noticing.

Ross gave him a death glare as Stormie grinned.

Rydel started laughing "oh really?"

"Dude no" Ross shook his head "I was just on Instagram and stumbled upon a fan post. That's all"

The post he'd seen was a repost from the picture the two had taken in Vancouver in the mall with the matching bucket hats, and of course the caption was 'parents'

Which made Ross freak out a bit seeing the circumstances.

"Well that's nice too. Have you guys texted lately?"

And there it was. That hopeful smile of his mother that he felt bad lying to.

"um..a bit" Ross scratched the back of his neck, at least not lying to her all the way about what was happening.

"Really?" Stormie's eyes sparked with interest "Have you told her about Austin and Ally movie night?"

"Might've" Ross pressed his lips, shrugging a little.

"And what'd she say?" Rydel asked, popping some salad in her mouth.

"I don't know if she's coming or not" Ross shrugged "But she said she hopes she can make it"

"Aw I do too!" his mom got a bit excited.

"What about Calum and Raini? Have you told them?" Ryland raised a brow at Ross.

"Nope. Haven't spoken to them lately" Ross shrugged.

"So just Laura huh?" he asked again.

"Dude stop trying to act as if something's going on" Ross narrowd his eyes at his little brother.

I mean...something was going on, but his little brother didn't need to know that just yet.

"I'm just sayin" Ryland hummed.

Ross rolled his eyes at that.

She'd tried distracting him with her toys.

Feeding him.

My Favourite Mistake ➳ Rauraजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें