9• midnight surprises

"I can't believe you just did that!" Ross laughed out loud as he stared at Abbey.

"What?" she laughed "She was blocking my way!"

"That's not an excuse to call someone a little whore" he bursted out laughing again.

She couldn't help it. She just laughed along "I'm sorry! She probably thinks I'm a trash person now"

"She probably does" Ross agrees and she pushes his arm "You're supposed to make me feel better about this!"

"Hmm am I?" he made a thinking face.

"Shut up. Let's just go grab something to eat at yours"

They were already making their way to Ross and Rocky's house and as they entered Rocky stared at them.

He was in his boxers. Airpods in his ears and a half of a p&j sandwich in his hand. An eyebrow raised.

Abbey's eyebrows raised as Ross chuckled "Hey Rocky"

"I did not expect y'all here today" he narrowed his eyes at the two.

You see, Rocky was very much a homebody. He loved being home alone and blasting music, making music, walking around half naked.

He was not pleased to see his 'me' time had came to an end.

"Well we're here now so why don't you go find a pair of pants yeah?" Ross patted his back as he passed by him.

"Hey Rocky" Abbey laughed.

"Hey" he groaned a bit as he walked off the kitchen.

"I really hope it's alright that we're here" Abbey pressed her lips as Ross looked around the kitchen.

"Of course it is" Ross laughed "Rocky was just being a little ass"

She looked unsure but let the subject go, which Ross was thankful for.

"You cook?" Abbey asked as she saw Ross rummaging through the cabinets "Huh?... oh yeah. A bit. I can't promise anything though"

"I can't either" she laughed and he chuckled.

So the two ended up having some sushi Ross had ordered last night, heating it up again.

"This is really good" Abbey commented as she ate more of her sushi.

"It's my sister's favourite" Ross replied, taking a bite himself.

"I can see why" she nodded.

"I hope it's alright we didn't go out to some restaurant today. We just don't have enough time" Ross spoke up again.

"Oh yeah it's totally cool" Abbey replied "Enough time for what?"

"I have an appointment at a hair salon with Rydel today" Ross spoke with his mouth full.

"Hair salon? What are you gonna do?"

"Go back to blonde" Ross chuckled.

"Ah. Got it" she nodded "How much time do you have"

"Umm" Ross stared at the time in his phone "About a half an hour"

"We've gotta finish this quick then" she smiled.

"You're going back to the hotel again after?" Ross asked.

"I am. Then I'll probably go visit some family I have here"

"Cool" Ross nodded.

"Hey, can I ask a question?" Abbey looked up at him this time.

"Shoot"