38• finally here

"But you're three days early! Are you sure it's not just water from the jacuzzi?" Ross freaked out.

His heart was beating fast, and he didn't know how to handle that king of pressure. Honestly he was hoping there was someone else there with them when it happened but I guess not.

"That's why I got out of the jacuzzi to
confirm dumbass! Now get out of there cus it's happening!" her eyes widen as she got hit with her first contraction, and it caught her so off guard that she almost completely fell on the ground, but Ross had hurried and caught her before that happened.

"Oh shit It hurts" she cried out, hardly breathing.

"Okay you know what to do right now. Just remember what you learned in those classes you were telling me about. Breathe in, and breathe out. You can do this" Ross encouraged, only to be met with a glare.

"That's a cute speech Ross. Now can we please get the car so you can actually take me to the hospital?"she grumbled.

"Oh uh right" he stammered out,looking around.

He couldn't just leave her there on the floor!

"I'll lift you up right now" he stared into her eyes and she nodded, as he grabbed her back and legs with his arms and lifted her up, running to the bathroom.

"Please call my midwife while I put a pad on and get the baby's bag. I'm not sure if we need to be in the hospital yet" Laura explained and Ross nodded, grabbing his phone and finding the midwives contact as he ran upstairs to the nursery to get the bag.

It was a good thing he also had her number.

When he walked back down he found Laura sitting on the couch "You ready?"

"What did my midwife say?" she asked first.

"You definitely need to go to the hospital right now and that we'll be spending probably a lot of time there so we better get everything we need" Ross recided her words and she smiled "Can we get Starbucks on the way?"

"Are you serious right now?" Ross gave her a funny look "Your water just broke and you're having contractions"

"I'll be fine until the other contraction hits" she shrugged and then got up from the couch "Let's go get this baby out of me!"

Ross followed her as he laughed.

They ended up stopping for starbucks and getting Laura some french toast too since she was hungry, and before they arrived they also bought some strawberries knowing fruit was also an acceptable food while in labor.

Laura's next contraction didn't hit until she was already laying in the hospital bed, but this time at least there were doctors around.

Ross didn't know what to do so he just kept holding her hand and giving her heart with his words.

After that contraction also was over he immediately called his mom and her mom, alerting them about the situation.

They seemed excited when he told them, and said they'd be there shortly.

Laura ate some of the strawberries they'd bought, and she got bored pretty quickly too so she started playing with games on Ross's phone while Ellen walked in.

Her and his mom would also be the only ones that would be in the room while Laura was giving birth.

"There's my little girl" Ellen cried a little as she approached her daughter in bed, and the phone fell from her hand as she gave her mom a hug "Mom"

"Okay you need to relax there's nothing to be scared about this is completely natural a-"

"Mom I'm fine" Laura laughed at her mom's panicked state "I've had three contractions thus far but I'm nowhere near where I need to be to give birth, so we'll need to wait for a while" she explained and her mom nodded "Alright darling but I'm so happy for you! You'll have your little baby after this"