3• the Vancouver tourist team

Before starting to read check out the media! I'll help give you a better idea about where they exactly are.

Enjoy!

#####

"How do I look like with this mustache?" Cole asks, holding up a fake thick mustache on top of his lips "I think I can work it"

"And I think you can not" Cami replied.

"Oh come on Cami don't burst his bubble" Isabella smiles, petting Cole's shoulder in pity.

"Okay, there's no way anyone will recognize me like this" Kiernan approached the group, a red wig on her head measly thrown on & a bandana on top of it as she rocked some yellow lensed glasses on top, with a very fluffy yellow scarf.

"You look like a popstar that just came out of the 90's and you weren't even born in that time" Laura replied with a laugh and Ross nodded chuckling.

"You two, move your asses. I have way cooler places to show you other then the mall today" Cami ordered Ross and Laura who both weren't making an effort into finding a disguise.

"I'll just get these" Ross threw on a pair of black glasses.

"Try harder" Isabella laughed at him.

"Oh! I found something" Laura replied, picking up a simple cute and white bucket hat, and throwing it on her head.

"Aw that looks cute" Cami commented "Maybe put on a pair of glasses too?"

"Got that covered" Laura winked, immediately taking a pair of small glasses from her purse and throwing them on.

"Hey, where'd you find the bucket hats?" Ross looked around for them.

"Over there" Laura pointed at the aisle, as Ross found another one of those bucket hats, throwing it on.

"Copycat" Laura mummbled, earning a laugh from Ross.

"Okay hear me out, bandana and glasses, no wig or scarf this time?" Kiernan raised her eyebrows.

"Yeah that looks good" Laura replied as the girls all nodded.

"I'm ready" Gregg announced, hat and glasses alredy found and on.

"Okay, I'm ready too" Isabella replied, glasses covering her eyes and a simple blue hat on her head.

"Yeah same" Camila replied, with a very big dramatic hat on putting on her glasses.

"Yeah I'll just take this hat" Cole grabbed a random pink simple hat, throwing it on, glasses on eyes.

"Okay, what's the next destination?" Laura smiled at Camila, excited to see what was next.

"Stanley Park. Me and Cole have been there before and it's gorgeous. Let's go!" Camila clapped her hands, directing the squad out of the store after paying for everything they just bought.

"Is it too far from here?" Ross asked and Cole shook his head "Nah. We can walk"

"Cool" Ross replied.

And that's what they did. They walked and talked, laughing as they reached the park.

Ross was walking with Kiernan and talking to her as Laura walked just in front of him with Gregg and Cole on both sides of her, laughing about something.

The positions changed quite a lot as they were walking, but one thing sure stood out.

Laura and Ross never walked together. They'd keep their distance around each other, being hesitant and sometimes weary.