25• sleepovers & cramps

"So, what do you guys wanna cook?" Rydel walked back and forth by the kitchen isle with a spatula in hand.

Vannesa, Laura, Vanni and Sav all gave a look at each other, before screaming "Italian!" in union.

"Oh my god" Courtney started laughing and Rydel joined in. Stormie clapped her hands as she laughed as well.

"I forgot we have a literal club of italians in the house" Rydel commented with a chuckle and Stormie smiled "What can we say? We love 'em!"

"Italian food it is" Rydel announced as she heard the girls clap and cheer.

"Let's do caprese salad with pesto sauce I'm obsessed with that thing" Sav moaned as Vanni laughed "I was hoping for some panzenella"

"Guys we have to do a margherita pizza and some focaccia bread or what even is the point of this" Laura raised her eyebrows.

"Oh, that sounds delicious! Wait let's add bruschetta to the list" Vannesa spoke right after her sister.

"Sounds like we have a lot of work to do" Stormie pointed out as she started taking out the kitchen tools they would need already "Hudle up ladies! Let's get this party started!"

And the party, did indeed start. They put some music in the background as everyone started working to make their favorite dishes, and it wasn't until later that Laura was again topic of the discussion.

Or, more specifically, her relationship with Ross.

"Was that the first time you guys slept together?" Sav furrowed her eyebrows as she stirred the pasta.

"Um...not really" Laura sighted as she continued to work on her pizza dough "Me and Ross have always been complicated. We've always been friends but I can't deny that more has happened throughout the years" she shrugged.

"Oooo yeah I can definitely see that. The flirtation is through the roof!" Vanni laughed.

"It's nooot" Laura whined "I still have a boyfriend...well...unless.. or do I?....I'm not sure of anything at this point" Laura contemplated her relationship with Thomas out loud and then shook her head.

"That sounds like an interesting story" Vanni spoke again.

"Let's just say Thomas and Abbey weren't too happy about the little pregnancy reveal the two pulled off on new years" Rydel replied as Vanni mouth formed an 'o' "You miss one holiday dinner and all the drama goes down on that day" she sighted in disappointment right after.

"Oh yeah they walked right off" Vannesa weaved her hand in a dismissive way as Sav murmured "Sounds like my type of a holiday dinner" as she chewed on some gummy bears.

The girls laughed at that.

"He hasn't contacted you since?" Courtney questioned Laura after the laughter died down and Laura shook her head "Not yet. I'm giving him time to think. He said that's what he wanted after all, and I'm not over what happened either"

She sighted as she stopped working on the dough and looked up "Sometimes I wonder if Ross is just as hurt and it sucks. He loves to hide it"

"That's Ross for you" Stormie shrugged, speaking out about her son "But frankly I don't think it was too horrible for him. He had you"

"Stormieee" Laura whined as Stormie laughed at the girl "Hey you're carrying my grandchild. I think it's allowed for me to ship now"

Laura's cheeks turned pink as she shook her head "It's not like that"

"Look at her bwushinnn" Rydel did a baby voice as the girls bursted out laughing only for Laura to roll her eyes at them.

"Can I see your belly?" Vanni suddenly asked "Me and Riker have honestly started thinking about it and...I want to know what it would look like up-close I guess"