34• quick trip

"You look like you're about to fall any second now" Kiernan cheekily commented as she passed by Ross on set with a laugh.

Ross's day dream was broken, and he focused his eyes on her.

"I haven't really had the best sleep" Ross mumbled out.

"Yeah no kidding" Gavin gave him a look "I love music, but really dude? At three am?"

That made Ross crack a smile.

He felt bad for Gavin because he was his roommate, but at the same time it was hilarious to him.

Well- to his tired brain at least. You could tell him you put on missed-matched socks accidentally that morning and he'd still laugh his ass off.

"Sorry" Ross gave him a shrug with a smug smile, and Gavin rolled his eyes.

"I'm so excited to go back home in a week" Abbey sighted, walking in and seeing her friends "I mean you guys are great and all but I miss my dog"

"Me too. And my boyfriend, and my family" Kiernan pouted a bit.

"Oh no dearest, don't worry about that at all. Just think that it will be sooner rather then later" Lucy encouraged the blonde girl, giving her a small pat on the back.

Ross swore she played the part of her aunt even in real life.

"Yeah I feel you" Ross murmured a bit, and Kiernan turned to him with a smile "Yeah I saw the Instagram post"

Ross looked away, for some reason feeling a bit embarrassed and when he looked back Lucy was grinning at him "It was so adorable! I bet she misses you too"

"Oh trust me she does. The amout of times they've said I miss you over the phone over these few months? Crazy" Gavin commented, and Ross gave him a look, and then smirked, puckering his lips "Baby I miss your sweet kisses and your warm hugs everyday. When will I see you again my lovely cinnamon bun smelling baby angel"

"What?!" Kiernan looked at him weirdly, and the cast laughed.

Gavin gave him a glare and Ross shrugged "Oh just a casual conversation between Gavin and his girlfriend last night. It was in the shower too"

"Bro I did not fucking say the cinnamon part" Gavin tried to protest.

"Sure you didn't Gavey" Ross's amused face was evident and probably the sexist thing your eyes could be blessed with at that point and Abbey looked at the boys "Shall we leave you guys alone or?"

That made everyone laugh all over again before their hang out was cut off by Ross, Lucy and Kiernan all being called on to film.

Filming was going good enough as Ross tried to hide the fact that he was emotionally and physically tired from the lack of sleep he'd been getting because of the shooting, but something woke him up.

Or rather... someone.

He was in character as he spoke to Lucy "This can't happen. You can't sent her away. I'll miss her so much I'll lose my fucking mind!"

Ross looked aggravated as he spoke, as he should for the scene, but when he looked back his face changed for a slight second.

He did a double take and his eyes widen, and he blinked several times to try and find out if he was actually losing it.

The director noticed Ross's distraction, and right as he yelled cut, Ross was finally able to form real words "Wait Laura? Is this some kind of sick dream?"

She grins at his words, but shakes her head "I'm here and I'm very real"

As he hears her voice he shows a painful smile, and particularly runs to her side to hug her.