6• drunk kisses

Ross stared at her body as she moved, feeling the more heated by the second.

Laura wasn't the greatest dancer for all he knew, but damn had she picked up on some moves these past few years, and damn were they looking good on her.

He didn't know what the hell was wrong with him. This was his friend! There was countless chicks he didn't know here he could be staring at, but his eyes were stuck on the legs, on those hips and that damn cleavage.

He couldn't see straight. Her dress had a slit in her tigh, and when she would sit it would open, and with each dance it swayed with her body, as if teasing what it was hiding.

He was being dumb. This wasn't good. He really had to get a hold of himself before she caught him staring.

After all, nothing good ever happened from them sleeping together. Well except from the sex.

He was suddenly getting flashbacks to the last time they did sleep together.

2017, they met at a bar. They were drunk, and very much single. They talked all night, and talking turned to more and more, until they found their way stumbling into a hotel room. Lips locked, body's grinding against each other like crazed reckless teenagers, and hair grabbing. A lot of hair grabbing.

He'd been through that road countless times. Every time they would be single they'd always find each other in bed, but nothing came off it.

It was repatative. They couldn't stop. They were catering to each other's needs when there was no one else who would. Yet they chickened out when it was time to talk about actual feelings.

But it had to stop. He didn't know how they were still friends after all that mess. The heartbreaks, the flirting.

His teenage years were a swirl of hormones, and the woman dancing with him right now was to blame.

"Oh-kay, I'm done" Laura laughed at him, pushing his chest a bit before walking off the dance floor to seat down in her chair again.

She was definitely a bit tipsy already.

His eyes wandered around the room and he caught his mom's eyes, who gave him a huge thumbs up and a grin.

That made him chuckle. She loved Laura so much and she'd been dreaming about the day the two dated for years.

Unfortunately that never actually happened.

His eyes wondered a bit more, and into the bouquets of sunflowers.

Savannah wouldn't mind would she?

He walked off the dance floor, going for the sunflowers and took one out of the vase.

He smiled at himself as he made his way towards her table where she was talking to Rydel and Savannah, yes the bride, who had also been dancing and were taking a break, and tapped Laura on the shoulder.

Laura turned her head to notice a sunflower on her shoulder.

She looked up at Ross with a playful smile "Did you really just take that from the vase?"

"Just take it" Ross rolled his eyes at her, a little smile still lining his lips.

He knew they were her favourite flowers. The bastard.

Laura pressed her lips and took the flower from him as he moved to her side and sat by her again, and she turned to him.

"Thank you....even though you technically stole this from Savannah" she laughed.

"You can keep it" Savannah weaved her hand "I've got seven billion more. Speaking of, what the heck am I supposed to do with these flowers once this is over?"