Chapter 27:- Your a Murray

Start from the beginning

" She was a pain in Sheikh's ass," said Alex I released her and looked at her. 

" Of course she is" I replied and she made an O-face in stunned 

" No am not if Id wanted I would have easily bewitched him and become a ten oil mills owner and live in luxury and roam in Ferraris," she said and looked behind me and her smile grew wide.

" Benin!" she screamed in joy I turned back to see him enter inside the room. He smiled at her and they both hugged each other. 

" Did you bring me any dates or gold?" joked Benin and she patted on his chest. I gave a small laugh. 

" Hows Eva?" asked Benin to Evangelina. 

" She is safe and all thanks to Alex's mom for taking good care of her," she said while looking at Alex. Alex had a straight face of the no-bullshit face always but he smiled at Evangelina. 

"I just miss her so much" she murmured under her breathe and I had a surprise for her.

" Then go meet her," I said 

" Yes I will, once we are done here," she said being serious

" She is upstairs," I said and her eyes went wide open in surprise her smile was reaching to her ears. 

" Before that where is Faith?" she asked in excitement and her name itself felt like a punch in my chest why even the thought of her made me so upset that it was bothering me. I hated this feeling. 

" She is safe and she is where she belongs," said Benin. 

" There is no safe place unless you are talking about heaven," she said looking at Benin.

" She is with her family," said Benin and she raised her brows as if she was impressed. 

"Impossible to believe you guy let her go," she said.

" She was never meant to stay here, we used her to get Murray's support," said Alex in a stern voice.

" She is Murray's bastard," she said being surprised. 

" Okay whatever," she said and ran upstairs to meet her daughter. I placed my hand in the pockets and looked down thinking about Faith now. Benin walked forward and stood in front of me he placed the black file on the table with a loud thud grabbing my attention. I looked at the file and then at him.

" There is no mention of the key to the vault," He said being serious. 

"I know" I replied back in a tired tone. '

"And the Vault was given to the Agostinos," He said in an irritated tone.

" What if they have opened the vault?" he asked me. 

" The vault is hidden in the maze" I replied back.

" An Adolfo knows the maze-like the back of his hand," he said

"If he would have opened it then right now he would have been invincible but it doesn't look like he has it" I replied back making him think positively. This time I was doing what Benin does for me always and that was to make him think optimistic and calm his ass down.

 "Let's decide about it tomorrow after the meeting and let's have dinner together today cause I don't know what will happen after tomorrow's meeting," I said he looked at me as if he was convinced. 

" Tomorrow son you are going to be the king and I'm going to have a huge feast for that and after that, we are going to execute our conspiracy," He said in a stern voice with pointing his finger at me.