Chapter 26:- Family Meeting

Mulai dari awal

" Who did?"  he asked me. I knew now who did but I didn't want to tell him cause Lucifer trusted me. 

" There was a man I saw in a black hoodie I couldn't see his face," I said politely it was half true. 

" Adolfo is a crazy man but you're smart you definitely dont want to hurt yourself or others so I want to know why he kept you and if he loves you then am scared for your life if he finds that you are alive I want to maintain the peace in my family," he said 

" I fell for him in college but I got over him because his brother killed my friend Bibiana and I was kept captive by him cause I found out he was mafia and then his brother was killed and I witnessed it and he thought I was the one who killed him, I somehow got out from his place and I stayed in a strip club as a waitress and stripper for five years, I didn't know how was mom and grace and where they were. Adolfo found me and took me back to his place and I dont why he wanted to marry me but in that time while I was living with him he killed mom by serving her head in a plate and killed Grace with his crossbow in his maze." I said keeping my head down. 

" How did Lucifer find you?" he asked me.

" He found me way before anyone did but he never kept me captive" I replied.

" Did he tell you anything about his plan?" he asked being serious.

" No" I replied 

" Why didn't he show up early to me with you?" he asked me and I shrugged cause I didn't know. 

"Does he loves?" he asked me and I looked up at him.

" I don't think so" I replied.

" Do you love him?" he asked and I was processing everything he has done when there were times he feels like he cared for me but most of the time it was all his plan. I recalled the night at the diner and that gave me my answers.

"Yes," I replied with misty eyes this interrogation was making me difficult to breathe I want to get out of this world I wanted to scream that I want nothing and I want out but I kept it all hidden in myself. 

"Faith you have been very strong and I want you to stay like this forever" he replied in a gentle tone. I placed both my hands on my face in blocking these words I have listened million times from everyone. 

Adolfo POV:- 

" I need you, sweety you are the best in the market" I bellowed gently to him I finally found a guy who was like a Deadshot on the streets and I needed him in my house. He was an eighteen-year-old teen but he was best at shooting. I have to get the best men at my house for our safety. 

" You are messing with the wrong guy Adolfo, the word is out already about what happened and the incident resembles to Fredric incident, I dont know if that was revenge or someone is definitely behind you guys and I ain't messing with them," he said he was scared cause my men ambushed at his place and picked him up while he was playing videogames with his friends or in his language with his homies. 

"Relax, this is what happens when you reach on the top-level" I insisted he gulped down and kept looking at me like a dumbass there was fear in his eyes. 

" Milo that's your name right?" I asked him and he gave a small nod as yes. 

" Listen to me Milo, First thing I dont like it when people dont listen to me and you are a good pal, you beside we will be inevitable and you can get whatever you want any girl, money, cars... " I tried bribing him and he was listening to me every carefully I could see the greediness sparkling from his eyes. We were disturbed by a call. I picked up without checking the Id. 

" Hello," I said in an irritated tone.

" Mister Agostino it's me, Charlie, from Italy," said a man in an excited tone. I dont know who the fuck he was still I decided to give him the time to speak. 

"  So? What can I do for you" I replied arrogantly. 

" How is your wife?" he asked me and I became alert cause I knew by his tone he knew where she was. 

" I believe you know that," I said being serious. 

" I know a lot more than how she is," he said.

"Then dont waste my time Charlie" I was getting irritated with his pep talks.

" What do I get?" he asked. 

" What do you want?" I asked him back in his tone.

" I want my illegal weapons consignment to get passed in your country," he said 

" Done, now where is she?" I hissed in a low growl. 

" She at Murray's palace and I think she is his one of his bastard," he said 

" You think?" I asked him. 

" I can find out for you if you want" he replied.

" Then do it"  I ordered. 

" My consignment sir," he said 

" I'll take care of it, "I said and ended the call. I personally went inside the maze to find her and I never found her not even in the woods. I doubted she must have a bit of good luck in getting out. And now I finally found her but it was difficult to reach up to her unless she doesn't come here. 

I started laughing at the excitement of finally finding her. I looked straight at Milo and said: " How many types of  guns do you know to use?" I asked him.

" Big, medium and small" he replied.

" Milo I am going to give you a lot of guns and you are gonna use that to kill whoever I want," I said and laughed thinking what a fool Charlie was to take help from me. 

" Mister Agostino the money and cars you said " he started speaking and I cut him in middle 

" Is your family not important for you?" I asked him and he almost started to cry.

" What have you done?"  he cried. 

" I promise you they will be fine until you stand beside me," I said in a stern voice.  

" I will do whatever you want but dont hurt them" he cried and I laughed at him his all greediness was vanished now. 

*******

Don't Forget to Vote And Comment On Your Favourite Part

And Follow me on Insta at its_shaili_kg

*******