Home

Chapter 2

        We drove around for a while until we finally stopped in front of a huge house. This can't be the house we are living in! Ashton took the keys out of the ignition and began walking up to the door. Holy crap....we do live here! Calum opened the door and hopped out and I followed. I grabbed my bag and Michael grabbed my other one. I walked up to the door and stepped inside. The house smelt a lot like pizza. I turned my head and saw half a pizza in the box and nodded.

      "Upstairs is your room. Follow me and I'll show you." Calum said and I followed him up the stairs. He opened a white door and we entered the room. The room was beautiful! Dark purple walls and a king sized bed with black covers and sheets. A bookshelf for me to out all of my books and photos on. A closet with clothes bought for me by them. And another door which leads into my own bathroom! I dropped my bag on the bed and ran up to Calum and thanked him. "You're welcome, love!" He said to me smiling widely. He closed the door and I layed down on my bed. I saw a tv up on the wall. I turned my head and saw a laptop and an IPhone. I layed my head down on the pillow and sighed.

      This may be a trick though. I frowned upon my thoughts. They couod be buttering me up, than treating me how my parents did. I need not to think of my past.

      I started unpacking my items and putting them neatly where they belong. I finished unpacking and sat down on my bed. A knock frightened me at my bedroom door. "May we please come in, Val?" Ashton asked politely. "Of course." I replied opening the door for them.

"I see you unpacked..." Ashton said walking around the room followed by the rest.

"Y-Yes." I replied gulping.

"I see you're still nervous...any way we could fix that?" Luke asked and I sighed.

          "Would you like to have lunch?" Calum asked and I nodded. I followed them down the stairs into the kitchen. I sat in the seat and a sandwhich was placed in front of me. They all sat down next to me and smiled. I began eating the sandwhich they made for me. "Would you like to watch a movie after this?" Michael asked as I continued eating and nodded. They smiled and got up once I finished. Ashton put my plate in the sink and I walked over to the sink. "We'll wash it, don't worry." Luke said and I sighed. I followed them to the tv room. They put in Frozon which I have never seen before.

     4 Hours Later

              I woke up on the couch with Michael on the floor, Luke on the chair, Calum half of the other chair, and Ashton and I on the couch. I sat up carefully and went upstairs to my room. I layed down on my bed and looked up at my ceiling like I did at the orphanage. I noticed stars on the ceiling. I stood ln my bed and touched them. They were glow in the dark stars. I smiled and layed down. It was about 9:30 p.m. so I decided to go to bed.

            I changed into sweat pants and a baggy shirt. I quietly opened my door and turned off all the lights. I walked into the tv room and saw the boys still asleep. I walked up the stairs into my room and closed the door. I went underneath my covers and looked up at my ceiling. I saw the stars glowing and smiled.