Girlfriend?

Chapter 11

Ashton sighed and I looked up at him. Calum, while me still in his arms, looked up at Ashton.

"Should we tell her?" Calum said to Ashton. Ashton nodded looking down.

"Tell me what?" I asked confused wanting to know.

"As you know we are in a band. But we are leaving for tour soon." Michael had said looking down.

"Wh-what's tour?" I asked confused.

"Tour is something band's or singer's go on to perform in front of people." Ash told me looking up at into my eyes now.

"H-how long will you be gone?"

"Around maybe 6 months."

"Can I come?" They all nodded and I smiled.

*couple hours later*

Ashton had been staring down at his phone happy. I wanted to ask why, but because he has seemed so stressed lately, I let him have his happy moments.

"VALERIE MAY IRWIN." yelled Calum. I was scared because 1. did not know my last name was Irwin now and 2. because thats my full name.

"Yeah?" I asked shaky while walking down the stairs.

"Come play video games with uuuuss." Luke said. I shook my head no.

"I will teach you how to play, because I am the best out of the group." Michael had said pretending to flip his hair. We all laughed, except Calum. He punched him in the arm.

"Alright fine" I said sitting down on the couch.

Ashton had walked downstairs 10 minutes after. "Hey guys, what do you want for dinner?" he said smiling. "What's with the happiness?" Michael said with a sly smile. "I want you to meet someone. She's coming over to hang out." All of us had wide eyes staring at him. Does Ashton have a girlfriend?