A Day Out

Chapter 21

We had a wonderful dinner at Ashton's childhood home. We all were trying to get to know each other. I was a bit scared, but I quickly got over it because of how welcoming they were.

Bryana wanted to go shopping while the boys were at practice. I never went shopping, so this was an interesting experince. I told Bryana that I didn't have money to pay for it, but she said it was okay and she would cover it.

When we arrived, I was overwhelmed because of all of the people there. Bryana told me to stay close to her just in case something happened.

The stores there had very strange names, Forever 21, H&M, Urban Outfitters, and a lot more. I bought a pair of denim shorts, a pair of pale denim jeans, a sweater that looked worn out, and three t-shirts.

Bry and I went out for lunch after shopping. We talked a bit about things that best friends would. It was nice feeling like I could have a best friend. The boys are my best friends, but Bryana really wants to get close for me to trust her. I actually am starting to trust her. I feel like I can open up to her like I can to the boys. I really like her, hopefully she will be there when I need her.

After lunch, we went to this place that the boys were rehearsing at. It was a small room with instruments and couches. Bry and I sat down on the couch while they finished.

Once the boys finished rehearsing, Ash, Bry, and I went to Ashton's house to get ready for the show. I put on one of the new shirts I got, a pair of black jeans, my new sweater, and shoes I have had forever. We got into the tour bus, picked up the other boys, and were on our way to the venue. Bryana drove in her own car for some reason.

Once we got there, fans were surrounding the bus and I didn't want to get out of the bus. Calum grabbed my hand and said "Don't let go." and I listened. I held his hand until we got inside. Security guards had to hold the fans back while we walked in.

Bryana finally arrived and sat next to me backstage in this little room thing. The boys had to do a thing called "soundcheck" so Bryana and I stayed inside and watched movies.