Not Again

Chapter 40

I woke up pretty early, looking at the 7:36 AM shining on my phone that was plugged in. Struggling to fall back asleep, I decided to just get ready. I jumped out bed and walked into the bathroom to take a shower. I turned the knob so the water would warm up before I went to grab a towel and some clothes. I stepped into the now warm water pouring on me.

As I washed my hair, I began to feel...strange. I looked over to see my razor and went to grab it.

"You know what to do." They said.

"Oh fuck." I said dropping the razor on the floor. There is no fucking way. I fell to the shower floor. Please don't be back I thought to myself.

"Get up bitch, it's time to play." I started crying.

I continued to cry as they kept calling me names and saying the worst possible things to say to someone. I heard a knock on the door.

"Hey, Val. You alright?" It was Luke.

I quickly turned the shower off. I put on the clothes I brought in and wrapped the towel around my hair. I opened the door and saw Luke.

"I heard something fall and didn't know if something happened." He said standing there awkwardly.

"Oh um, yeah I uh...just dropped the shampoo bottle." I said standing there. I realized my face was probably still tear stained.

"Valerie are you sure you're okay?" Obviously noticing my tears. I nodded and so did he before he walked away.

I closed the door and looked at myself in the mirror. I started crying again. I'm worthless, I'm nothing, I'm unlovable I told myself while I continued to cry. I broke open my razor and took out the blades.