Arzaylea

Chapter 30

I looked down at my phone and got a text from Luke. I was confused at first but then just sort of shrugged it off

Hey Val, we had to go somewhere today so my friend is picking you up. Her name is Arzaylea btw

"You must be Val! I'm Arzaylea. The boys had to go somewhere so I came to pick you up." She said as I walked to the car and got in. I looked in the backseat and saw a bulldog staring back at me.

"That's Petunia, she is very sweet!" said Arzaylea smiling back at me.
"Oh..." I responded not really knowing how.

We began to drive and I looked out the window watching the trees pass by me as the music lightly played over the radio.

"Do you know where the boys are by any chance?" I turned to her and asked.
"Well, I feel they should be the ones to tell you but it is something that went on online about you." She responded staring at the road.
"Is it about that everyone knows where I go to school now?"
"Oh, so you already know." she looked at me as we stopped at a red light.
"Yeah, a couple of girls said that my name was all around the school."
"Hmm...well the boys are trying to see if they can remove any information about your school so people don't follow you around."

We pulled into the driveway

"The boys should be home any minute...actually that is them right there." Arzaylea said getting out of the car and noticing another driving up.

The car parked in the other spot in the driveway and out came the boys from the car. They looked stressed and a bit angry, especially Ashton. I opened the door for them all and walked in.

"Val, can you come upstairs for a second?" Ashton said to me walking up the stairs. We walked into his room and sat on his bed.

"I don't want to alarm you but where you go to school has bec-"
"I already know." I cut him off.
"Wait. You what?"
"Some girls said my name is all over school." Ash looked more upset and clenched his fists and released them by putting his head on hands.
"I will be fine, I promise." I told him resting my hand on his shoulder.
"I know, I'm just scared. I don't want anything to happen to you." He said pulling me in for a hug.
"Don't worry everything will be alright."