Collapsed

Chapter 14

Today is the first day of tour...well them performing that is. Yesterday, we had went on a plane and flew to London for their very first performance. The crew is very nice and respectful. They said they will help me with whatever I need. Dave also said that. Dave's their bodyguard...mine too technically.

Ashton walked up to me...

"Bryana says hi, and hopes you're doing well."

"Tell her I say hello, and I'm fine." I said in an unenthusiastic tone apparently.

"Val...you can trust her, you know that right?"

"It just takes time for me. It took a long time to trust you guys." He nodded and sat down.

Michael was siting in the room doing who knows what, Calum was eating Cheetos, Luke was singing different songs, and Ashton had been looking worried. I don't want him worried about me not liking Bryana, it's trust thats taking me over.

"Look at all the fans outside!" Michael exclaimed looking through the window.

"Can we please go meet them?" Calum cried.

"Only if Val wants to..." Luke turned to me, I nodded.

We ran outiside the doors and the fans screamed loudly. I winced at the pitched sound.

All of the girls screamed for them and I was scared. I stood near the doors because I did not know whether to follow the boys or greet fans too.

"Umm...Valerie?" I was startled by the shy voice saying my name.

"Yes?" I asked confused and honestly wanted to scream because I was so scared.

"Can I have a picture with you?"

"O-of Course!" I said leaning in to snap a picture.

"Who the fuck is that?"
"Their daughter"
"Oh, she's fucking ugly."

"You see even they hate you." My dad's voice sprung around in my head.

"Hey Val, how has your day been?" The same girl who asked for a picture said. She could obviously hear what others were saying.

"Don't deny that they hate you!" Mother said.

My legs felt weak and I felt lightheaded. "HAHAHA, you're stuck with us now! Alone!" they both said. "MICHAEL!" I screamed before I collapsed on the floor and everything went black.