Party?

Chapter 25

Today is Tuesday, my birthday.

It is definately a wierd feeling because I spent so many years ignoring it. I honestly thought I would die before my teenage years.

I walked downstairs to find the boys talking. They were in the kitchen making something. As I looked closer...it was a cake! As I walked into the kitchen, they all had frosting and flour all of over their selves and faces they stood in front of the cake thinking I wouldn't notice.

"H-hey Val...HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" Michael said with flour in his hair. I'm starting to think they have never made a cake.

"We made you something, but you probably already know what it is." Luke said looking down at the last part.

They stepped away from the cake to reveal and chocolate cake, one with vanilla frosting on the top. I love it, and I love them...all cake covered and all.

For breakfast, we ate the cake with fruit as well. The boys went to clean up because we were going somewhere.

I took a shower and put my hair up in a ponytail, nothing fancy. I wore black jeans and cuffed the ends of them. I put on a pair of all black Vans. My shirt was a flowy light pink blouse that had a fake white collar. I wore a grey cardigan as a cover up.

We got into the car and started driving. They refused to tell me where we were going. I looked at the time and it was 11:35am.

During the ride, we talked and danced (although we were sitting) to songs on the radio. Once the car parked, I peered out the window to see it was a restraunt.

All of us ate lunch, even though the breakfast was quite big. We left the restraunt at 2:00pm and got into the car.

"Thank you guys SO much for such a g-" I said before being interrupted.

"Whoah, you think that was it? No, we are headed for your party right now." Calum interrupted. I sat there in shock.

"You mean th-that I'm going to have my first ever birthday party?" I smiled at them and all of them nodded grinning.

The ride there was not long, and once we arrived I asked who's house it was. They told me it's Feldy's, who I have already met.

The boys told me it was in the backyard. We went through the house into the backyard and I was amazed of what I saw.