Chapter 44

Tim smiled as he woke to the warmth of his lovers breath upon his neck. Raising his buttocks slightly, signaling his response to the hardness that pressed against him he listened to the raspy whisper "Good morning my love".

Shivers ran down his spine as Adam lightly traced his fingers down his side gradually sliding his hand to his hip, gently moving him over to grasp his member. Messaging lightly as he swirled his tongue in Tim's ear, feeling it swell he whispered "let me please you".

Tim let out a soft moan as he slid his hand along side Adam's face turning towards him, "please" he whispered softly.

Adam gently rolled him to his back, sliding the tress of hair from his face as he gazed lovingly at him. "You're beautiful " he stated while gliding his other hand back to massage his rock hard member. Tim closed his eyes, moaning softly at his touch.

Adam slowly kissed along his neck, his chest, across his abdomen all the while messaging the increasingly hardened flesh in his hand. Licking lightly along each side of his groin Tim pushed his hips upward desperately wanting to feel the warmth of his mouth upon him. "Please baby, stop teasing" he whimpered with desire.

Adam smiled now placing a moistened finger at the rim of Tim's anus, slowly swirling while his breath floated across the tip of his fully erect member. Gradually he moved closer, hovering his lips above, Tim watched as he smiled again before enveloping him through pursed lips taking the entire length to the base. Moaning himself Adam caused a vibration while he gradually moved his finger into Tim's opening, making him quiver beneath him.

"Oh God, Yes" Tim moaned as Adam licked and sucked while slowly pumping his finger in and out. Adam inserted another finger stretching the opening until inserting yet another finger. Tim rocked his head from side to side, his fingers entwined in his lovers hair as he began to pump feverishly against his prostate. Feeling the nearness of release, Tim slid his hands down lifting Adam off him.

Concerned he may have been to rough, he removed his fingers and moved up along Tim's body as he gently pulled him towards him.

"I'm sorry, was I too rough, did I hurt you" he asked looking into the dark lust filled eyes of his lover.

Tim pulled him close "please, mmmake me yours" he stammered softly.

"Baby are you sure? This is about you, pleasuring you, not me" Adam whispered against his lips.

"This would please me" he told him before kissing him deeply. Tim then reached into the nearby nightstand grabbing the lubrication gel and a condom. Taking the gel he placed a bit on his fingers before he gently encircled Adam's member, creating a deep warming sensation, increasing the  bloodflow into the already engorged length before him. Tearing open the condom Adam began to place it at the tip when Tim took it from him, slowly rolling it down his shaft. Adam closed his eyes, feeling the precum leaking into the condom as Tim continued to slowly slide it down. Adding more gel to his fingers he pumped his hand up and down causing friction against the hardness before giving a gentle squeeze.

Adam positioned himself between Tim's legs, rubbing the tip against his opening he looked at him "are you sure" he asked again.

"Yes, please..I want you..I need you inside me. I need to be yours and only yours" Tim replied.

Before he went any further Adam added more gel to ensure his entry would be as painless as possible. "Tell me if I'm hurting you, if you need to stop, promise me" he told him.

Tim nodded he would as he pulled his legs further apart. Closing his eyes he took a deep breath as Adam placed the tip at his entrance. Slowly Adam moved in just enough to stretch the opening. Tim took another breath as he began to push in a bit more.

"Are you ok, do you want me to stop" he asked.

Letting out the breath Tim placed his hands on Adam's face "I'm ok, don't stop"

Pushing a bit more waiting each time for Tim to adjust to the pressure and no doubt pain, Adam gradually made his way deep inside his lover until their balls touched.

Again he asked Tim if he was ok, "yes, please don't stop" he answered.

Slowly he rocked back and forth still giving Tim time to adjust, watching closely for any signs. Tim closed his eyes, raising his hips brought him more pleasure as Adam began to increase his movements now gliding in and out more easily. Tim spread his legs further apart as he now watched, grabbing his own throbbing member masturbating with the pace of Adam penetrating deeper into his bowels.

"Harder, faster babe...please.." he begged.

Adam began to pound into him, his balls slapping against Tim's as he struck his prostate repeatedly. Tim yanked on his own shaft harder and faster bringing him closer to release.

Adam threw Tim's legs up over his shoulders, holding them tightly as he thrust hard and fast, demanding a full surrendering of climaxing together. Tim screamed out "Fuck me.....Yes" as he shot his cum against Adam's abdomen while Adam thrusted hard and deep one last time.

Adam dropped his legs, collapsing atop his lover, breathlessly. Tim grabbed him tightly while the two quivered through the aftermath of an explosion of extasy.

Adam finally leaned up onto his forearms, moving the sweat soaked hair from Tim's face, "babe" he asked.

"I love you, I fucking love you so much..." Tim cried softly.

"I love you too. Don't cry, please" Adam replied tearing up gently kissing his lips.

"Thank you so much for setting me free, for showing me what love truly is" Tim whispered gazing into his lovers eyes.

"You're my sole reason for living" he said before drifting off.