Chapter 34

Chance unzipped Tim's jean's as he cradled him in his arms gently lowering him to the padded floor of the lean-to, burying his face in his neck. His smell, his touch, his hair skimming across his chest as he kissed across to the other side sent shivers down his spine.

Tim let out a low moan as Chance slid his hand inside his pants, grasping his hardened member that twitched at his touch. Giving it a gentle squeeze he pulled it out of its confines then slid the pants down over his now bare ass. Tim stopped long enough to take them the rest of the way off then quickly unzipped Chance's and yanked them totally off grinning as his cock bounced in response.

Chance leaned up onto his elbows as he watched Tim position himself low between his legs. With a devilish look he leaned down and licked from the base of his shaft to the tip then pursed his lips as he slowly slid back down encompassing it entirely til it tickled the back of his throat. Chance tipped his head back as Tim swirled his tongue around the shaft before moving back to the tip where he sucked hard before letting it pop free from his mouth. He then pushed Chance down, laying atop his naked body as he assaulted his mouth in much the same way he had his cock.

Grinding his hips against Chance, causing friction between their cocks, intensified their burning desire. Tim was being aggressive with his actions, at least for him and Chance loved every minute of it. As Tim began to make his way back down his body Chance stopped him. Pulling him back to him, smashing his lips into his, pushing  through without permission, he deep throated him with his tongue while moving his hand down to grab his cock.

"I want this, you" he whispered as they took a second to catch their breath.

Tim started to move when Chance told him, "in me, I want to feel you, inside me" he whispered in his ear.

Tim shook at the sound of his voice and the heat of his breath, nearly cumming at that moment. He slid his hand along side his face " but, I don't know how" he responded quivering.

"Yes you do, it's no different" Chance assured as he caressed Tim's cock.

"I don't want to hurt you" Tim replied.

"You won't, I know you won't. Do you have any lube? Any condoms?" Chance asked.

Tim's face reddened slightly "Yes, I hid some here the last I was home, hoping for this someday"

Tim reached above Chance's head to a small pouch he had hidden behind the books he'd stacked there. Pulling out the condom and lube he lay them next to Chance.

"Astroglide" Chance remarked as he looked at the bottle of lube.

Still slightly embarrassed Tim stated, "this shit is amazing, babe...at least when I've used it jerking off to images of you in my mind" he confessed.

Chance took Tim's hand and squirted some of the lube on his two fingers. "You'll need to start with this to prep before.... It's really the same as we've played with each other just that you'll need to stretch the opening so you will fit"

"I thought you said you'd never done this before" Tim asked with his brow raised while Chance coated his fingers.

'"You're not the only one who reads" he replied while he picked up the condom.

Tim nervously positioned himself between his legs while he slowly moved his fingers around the outer ring of his lovers anus. Every so often he would look up at Chance to be sure he was enjoying what he was doing to him, then surprise him by either sucking the tip of his cock or one of his balls. Gradually making his way in with his lube coated fingers he began to twist and spread them, stretching him more and more each time

Chance closed his eyes, the warmth from the lube, his lovers mouth on his cock, the sensations that stirred were bringing him closer to cumming all over Tim's face. He quickly pulled his face up "now, please" he begged.

Tim perched himself on his knees, reaching for the condom Chance slapped his hand lightly, "let me" he said as he opened it. Sitting up he looked lustfuly at him before taking the fully erect cock into his mouth sucking hard then licking the precum from the tip before he slowly rolled the condom down to its base then covered it with the lube. Laying back he spread his legs wide as Tim repositioned himself at his entrance.

Tim hesitated with uncertainty. Chance touched his cheek, "please, take me, make me yours".

Tim began to push against the outer rings. Chance closed his eyes and concentrated on his breathing to help relax. He wanted this, needed this and Tim was the only one he wanted to experience it with.

Slowly pushing, letting Chance adjust to the penetration every other movement, Tim watched carefully for any signs he was causing more harm than pleasure. When Chance widened his legs further and held them apart with his hands behind his knees Tim knew then that it was as pleasurable for Chance as it was him. The tightness surrounding him, the warmth and friction from the slow methodical movements was more than he ever imagined.

"Faster, harder" Chance begged as Tim placed his hands on his shoulders as he pumped his cock inside him.

"Are...you...sure" he stuttered as he quickened his pace.

Chance had never felt such an intense sensation in his entire life.  He could only imagine what it must feel like for Tim. "Yes..yes....oh God...fuck me..fuck me hard" Chance growled.

At the sound of his lovers voice and demanding growl he pounded hard against his prostate hitting it every single time causing him to yell out in extacy nearing an orgasm.

"Chance..I..I can't wait ...I" he yelled as he pumped his seed into his bowels from the most exquisitely intense orgasm he had ever experienced in his entire lifetime.

Chance wrapped his arms and legs around him as he continued to rock and convulse. "I love you..and now I'm yours, only yours, forever" he whispered breathlessly.