Chapter 13

While Chance took a moment to freshen up, Tim lit the candles, turned the music down low and warmed the essential oils he'd chosen to relax and pamper his lover. Fresh linens lay open with a single pillow at the foot of the bed, a small table to the side. Tim quickly changed into his lounge pants before Chance emerged from the bathroom having changed into his pajama bottoms and tee shirt.

"What's all this" he asked walking towards Tim.

"This is for you" Tim replied sliding his hand gently across his lovers face. Chance closed his eyes, smiling slightly as Tim caressed his face. Taking him by the hand, Tim led him to the bed, "let's get you comfortable shall we" he whispered near Chance ear. Shivering  from the warmth of his breath he followed Tim's instructions as he removed his clothes and lay on the bed. Tim pulled the sheet up just below his waist and adjusted the pillow beneath his head. The shear act of placing the sheet along his body immediately prompted a response of anticipation of what was yet to come as Chance's member hardened.

Tim smiled, leaning down he placed his hands along side Chance's head, "relax and enjoy" he told him as he began to massage his temples. "Take a deep breath, hold it, then let it out" Tim instructed having Chance do this two more times. Chance could feel the tightness in his neck and shoulders begin to lessen as his body seemed to sink into the bed.

Tim gently moved his hands from his temples now caressing his face with his fingers. As he touched his lips Chance kissed them lightly, sending a tingly feeling through Tim's hand. Reaching over to the oils warming nearby, ensuring they weren't too hot, he poured some into his hand letting a bit drizzle through his fingers onto Chance chest.

Chance let out a slight gasp followed by a low moan as Tim massaged the oil into his chest, neck and arms. Whispering from ear to ear as he massaged the oil into his neck and shoulders, Tim spoke softly, "close your eyes, let all your worries go, nothing else matters" as he gently worked the oil into his shoulders.

Chance gave into what Tim was saying, taking deep breaths until his breathing was slow. "Let your whole body relax and drift deeper and deeper into this peaceful feeling, this contentment of every relaxed muscle. Let go of any negative thoughts or feelings and listen to the sound of my voice" Tim told him as he added more oil and massaged each arm before sliding his hands underneath his back.

Chance became more and more relaxed, each muscle limp, his mind clear of every thought, filled only by the low sensual tone of Tim's voice. He drifted, just as he told him, to a place of peace, a place and feeling that had been missing for a very long time.

Chance woke to Tim encircling him in his arms as he slept next to him, the room barely lit by the orange glow of a few candles. What had this man done to him, for him with such love and unselfishness he wondered as he moved Tim's hair back away from his face.

Taking a deep breath, Tim began to wake from the light touch near his face. Looking into Chance's eyes, he whispered "hey"

"What, why...." he began as Tim placed his fingers upon his lips.

"Because I love you with all my heart" Tim replied.

"And I love you....thank you" Chance told him before gently kissing his lips.

"How do you feel" Tim asked gently rubbing his arm.

"I...I don't know how to describe it really...relaxed, lighter as if a weight has been lifted...and loved, deeply loved" Chance told him, kissing him again.

Tim held him closer, caressing his hair as Chance nuzzled into his neck. "Go back to sleep" he whispered before kissing his forehead.

"But..what about you..us..what we started in the truck" he questioned softly.

"Right now....this...you, are more important. Relax and rest, you need this more" Tim replied with a light caress along his cheek as Chance drifted back to that place of peace once more.