Chapter 37

"Got anything for me" he asked stopping on the corner near the deli.

"Yeah, they're back in town. From what I can tell it looks like they're in the same house together, saw them taking boxes and stuff into the main house" he told him.

"Fucking freaks, I knew there was something wrong with him, sick bastard. He needs to pay in more ways than one" he growled in disgust.

"That redhead from their group is there too" he added.

"Three butt fuckers in that house?" he asked.

"The redhead moved some things into the house at the back of the property, not much though" he advised.

"Stick around and get as many details as you can before they head out of town. As a matter of fact, see if you can get their schedule of dates" he demanded.

"Sure thing, what about you, where you gonna be, ya staying?" he asked.

"Don't worry about me, I'll be in touch when I need to be" he told him before entering the deli.

Olena came out the door glancing at her phone just as he came into the deli barely brushing against him. Looking up a chill ran down her spine as they made eye contact, "excuse me, sorry" she expressed wearily.

"No problem little lady but you should really pay attention to your surroundings, y'all cant trust anyone these days" he replied with a crooked smile.

"Yes, I suppose" she replied hurrying out the door.

Walking down the street she kept looking back to be sure no one was following her. The man at the deli was unfamiliar to her and judging by her response to his stare her gut instinct told her evil lied behind those eyes.

****
"Should we tell Austin about Olena and vise versa before she comes over for dinner tonight? I know they both have worked out the breakup but I don't want to start any issues for either of them, ya know" Tim asked while emptying the dishwasher.

"I know but we can't end our friendship with either of them just because they're no longer together. We both have deep connections, they'll just have to learn to play nice, besides we had this dinner date with her set up long before he showed up on the doorstep to move in" Chance replied.

"You're not all that enthusiastic about him staying here, are you" Tim stated taking the last item from the dishwasher.

"It's not that I don't want him here...it's...what about his therapy..is this healthy..is it about him possibly regressing...he bought that great new house, you'd think he'd want to spend as much time as he could there, on the lake fishing..I'm worried about him" Chance explained.

"He's better, he's accepted the fact they will never be a couple again. Besides, it's just while we're laying down recording tracks and video shoots" Tim replied looking out the window as Austin sat on the porch playing his guitar.

Chance stepped closer also seeing Austin on the porch, "but we're not scheduled for either for at least another week" he told him.

Tim looked at Chance then back at Austin. Now he was worried.