Chapter 26

"Hey" he whispered slipping into the bed.

Yawning he replied, "you ok?" somewhat surprised.

"I couldn't sleep. It's not the same without you" he stated surrounding him, pulling him closer.

"Hmm" he responded nuzzling closer "I missed you too".

Letting out a deep sigh he closed his eyes hoping for sleep. The day had been long, filled with anxiety, questions and hopefully acceptance.

"They're good with it ya know" Chance told him slowly moving his hair from his face.

"Are they, is he?" Tim replied running his fingers along Chance arm.

"I'll admit it may have come as a shock at first but only because you've never shown an interest in men before, or if you did no one picked up on it. But you heard Rob and Adam, even Austin. Nothing's changed as far as how they feel about you" Chance assured him.

"I suppose, it did go better than I thought it would. Maybe that's why I'm feeling this way" Tim replied.

Rolling over to look at him Chance asked, "Feeling what way?"

"Confused, scared "Tim said quietly.

"Confused, about us?" Chance asked unsure if he wanted to know the answer.

"No, absolutely not. I've never felt more right about how I feel about someone, about you" he told him sliding his hand behind Chance neck pulling him to his lips kissing him softly.

"What has you scared" Chance whispered against his lips.

"Losing you" Tim quietly confessed, "you have to admit my track record hasn't been good for long lasting relationships"

"Your loss of Caroline was unavoidable, you didn't cause it nor did she. Jenika, well we both know the reasons for that..again not your fault, babe" Chance replied stroking his face.

Tim closed his eyes, leaning against his lover's hand, "everything with you...is..it's just...surreal. I've longed for someone like you for so long...I'm afraid it may end...like this is all a dream and I'm going to wake up and be.....alone" he confided.

Chance leaned up on his elbow, turning Tim's chin slightly upward, "It's real..we are real..our love is real..and you will never, ever be alone. I'm here now and forever" he told him before tenderly kissing his lips.

"I'm...." Tim began.

"You're what?" Chance asked kissing him again.

"I'm not as experienced as you..I'm afraid of doing something wrong..of not being good enough" Tim whispered.

"Damn, I wish I could take away all your self doubts that your father embedded in that beautiful mind of yours. You are good enough, you're more than good enough. You deserve to be you, to be happy, to be loved and to love" Chance replied.

"Will you show me more, teach me what it's like to..." Tim whispered as he looked into his eyes.

"To make love?" Chance asked.

"Yes" Tim replied shyly.

"We will learn together" Chance stated a bit embarrassed.

Tim raised one eye brow, "Together?"

Chance rolled onto his back, quickly covering his eyes with his arm. Tim leaned over, moving his arm aside "you've never?" he quietly asked.

"No....nothing more than we've been doing. Nothing really happened until college but I still hid who I really was, too afraid to disappoint my family, my father. I forced myself to keep it all a secret, only occasionally hooking up with a few guys here and there for blow jobs. I wanted more, but I also wanted it to mean something, to be with someone who was special. Damn, I sound like some love sick school girl" he confessed.

"No you don't, I understand exactly what you're saying" Tim replied.

"So, you're not upset that I haven't...or...don't know the ways to fully satisfy you" Chance asked, leaning on his elbows upward towards Tim.

"Not at all...this is something we can give to each other that no one else has...this means more that we will be each others firsts" Tim told him moving to lay on top of him.

"Ummm, what are you doing" he asked cautiously.

"Nothing" he replied nuzzling into his neck.

Chance let his head drop back between his shoulders as Tim kissed and nibbled his way around the areas he knew would send tingling sensations throughout his lovers body. The reaction growing beneath his boxers brought a smile to Tim's face as he felt it push into his abdomen. "Hmmm" he hummed as he brought his body up further atop Chance, slowly grinding against him.

Chance lay back, reaching down he unfastened Tim's jeans, sliding his hand inside, finding the hardened member he desperately needed. Tim continued to nibble and kiss his face, neck before crashing their lips together. Tonight would end like so many before, satisfying each other the only way they knew how, for now.