Chapter 3

"Maybe now I can get my shit together and out of this funk. I need this time, we need this time alone" Chance said aloud not knowing Tim had walked onto the balcony.

"Hey sexy" he whispered in his ear, sliding his arms around his waist. Chance leaned back against him smiling, "hey yourself" he replied sliding his hand up alongside into his long damp hair.

"I've missed this, missed you so much" he whispered nibbling lightly on his earlobe.

Chance let out a soft moan, the desire rising within him from the simplest touch from his lover. How Jenika never responded to his touch, never really wanting to please the man behind him was unfathomable. He barely could contain his desire every single time he saw him let alone their private times of intamacy.

Moving back inside Tim quickly turned him around, pinning him against the wall, his hands above his head, smashing his lips to his. Chance groaned as they stood grinding their bodies against one another, eagerly opening his mouth to allow Tim entry to explore.

Tim suddenly stopped, taking a short step back, releasing his hands from his arms. Chance looked at him, bewildered by his sudden change. "I'm sorry" Tim apologized as he looked directly in his eyes.

"I .... I didn't mean to be so forceful.  I know you haven't felt well lately..I wasn't taking advantage of you, I swear" he told him.

Chance stared at him, oh how he loved this man, the concern he had for his feelings. "Babe, you're the best medicine for anything. I need you, want you. Never, ever be sorry" he told him taking his face in his hands pulling him towards his lips.

Tim slid his arms around his waist, spun him around and lay him gently on the bed. "You sure know how to sweep a fella off his feet" Chance joked while Tim began to unbutton his shirt. Gently gliding his hands along his chest, playfully running his fingers through his dark, thick chest hairs he watched the tension recede from his lovers face. His eyes darkened with lust as Tim ran his fingers along the zipper that hid his hardened member beneath. Chance started to unfastened his jeans when Tim lightly tapped his hands aside, "mine" he stated as the zipper slid down causing him to raise his hips in response.

Tim quickly shed his own shirt throwing it across the room. Lowering his head, he draped his long locks across Chance abdomen, hiding his view as he slid his jeans down freeing the hard, throbbing member from its confines. Chance quivered with anticipation, feeling the warm air from Tim's mouth hovering over him. Suddenly he gasped as Tim slid his lips tightly around the tip gradually making his way to the base, engulfing his fully aroused cock in his mouth. Chance arched his back, grabbing the bedding tightly as Tim worked him into such a frenzy between his tongue, his lips, his humming and his fingers playing with his balls until he couldn't hold back any longer. With one hard thrust into Tim's mouth he shot his hot, creamy seed down his throat in an endless explosive orgasm.

Weakened, Chance twitched occasionally as his breathing finally returned to normal. He barely saw Tim walking back from the bathroom as he fell into a deep sleep. Tim crawled in behind him, sliding his body close to  his before he pulled the covers over them and slid his arm across holding him protectively in his arms.

"Rest now, I love you" Tim whispered in his ear as Chance instinctively lay back against him.