I

May 15th

May 15th.
—————

I turned up my stereo floor speakers to drown out my mother and her "so-called" boyfriend arguing that they were having on the 1st floor.

"Why should I care you treat me like a hoe all the time I don't even see you half of the day."

"It doesn't matter where I've been bitch just do your fucking job and leave me the fuck alone!

As usual, my cheap-ass speakers didn't seem to do their job today. He always treated my mother like shit and was nowhere better than my father but my mother tended to fiend for men like that.

I got up pushing myself out of the wooden half-broken desk I had and stormed out of the room slamming the door behind me so they could get alarmed.

As I made it down the stairs I tiptoed around the corner of the hallway which leads into my kitchen.

I couldn't get the picture out my head.

He was just lying there lifeless on the floor while my mother stood over his body with a knife in her right hand dripping in his blood.

"Mommy?" I whispered out of the corner peaking not wanting to come fully in because I had "panic disorder" and seeing a body up close scared the living shit out of me.

Her mother's hands were shaking as she tried to sit the knife on the counter. "I killed him, Micah." She said while her chest heaved up and down forcefully.

I was in shock as I stood in the corner blank not knowing what to do and what to say it felt like I was in a sleep paralysis but was awake and could move.

"Mom what the fuck put the damn knife down!" I yelled as she picked up the knife again and repeatedly stabbed him in the chest.

And that's when I blacked out.

...

"You think she's going to be ok?" Ryan asked walking inside the door. He was my mother's only oldest brother.

"The fuck? No, I just killed a man in front of her." My mother said.

"Calm the fuck down Taina you're going to be ok and I told you that a million times already." Ryan said as he moved around her mother's late boyfriend's items.

Ryan was involved with the police a lot in his younger years and he knew each way to get around them. They were trying to hide the evidence if the police had come by ever or if it got too "hot" a term a lot of guys around me would say.

I just stood in my room playing Summer Walker, as usual, she knew just how to calm my nerves. Last night I blacked out and landed in my bed stuck with flashes of my mother repeatedly stabbing a man after he was already dead.

I couldn't even make it downstairs just the whole scenery of it brought back those flashes. I guess to make it better I invited my friends ov- well they kinda invited themselves.

As I thought to myself Eve blew up my phone with text messages about her being outside.

I wasn't going downstairs at all and I meant that so I texted my Uncle Ryan to let my friends come in if they knocked on the door.

"MiMi?! you in here baby?" Eve said knocking quietly on the door then busting it open running inside and jumping on me.

Usual Dramatic Ass Eve.

"Yeah, I'm ok Eve you can stop sexually harassing me now." I said quietly while Eve tried to touch me with her gay ass.

Eve sat up facing the tv and dazed out into space. She only did this when she took her boyfriend's weed and was high off of it or was thinking of something to say.

"MiMi how hard did she stab his ass because I'm thinking of doing the same to mine?" She asked throwing her hands up.

She always had to say some dumb shit but I guess that's what she was here for. It made me laugh for a second but I went right back to my Kanye mug.

"I don't know Eve he's clearly dead." I mean mugged her pushing her clingy ass away from me.

She noticed I didn't want to be bothered with the questions about him and she was right I didn't at all. It still haunted me and probably always will.

A few other knocks came at my door and Eve's hyper self jumped up to open it and in came my other two close friends Dylan and Chase.

"Damn Kiddo you good?" Chase sat beside me on the bed. "I don't know, it feel like the world stop for a min." I said.

"Yeah it definitely stopped alright." Dylan said opening up a bag of weed.

"We finna spark or what?" Eve asked pulling out her lighter.

We each grabbed a backwood since I didn't have any hemp organic wraps to roll the blunts with. But Eve was always packed with the weed and I ain't never knew where she get it from but she was the plug for sure.

"Y'all moms know y'all be smoking like advanced pot heads?" Chase asked laughing as we all hotboxed the room.

"My mother is a wife of a drug dealer of course she doesn't know." Eve said pulling from her blunt and letting out the smoke.

"Pops caught me once and that's why my ass is out the house." Dylan said.

I didn't respond to either of them I just kept inhaling my blunt smoke through my nose. I wasn't in the mood to be talking about who got caught with weed just trying to get these flashes out my head.  It had me wondering how my dad died again.

This ain't never going to be the same...

...

To be continued...

Sooooooooo I made this story along time ago so I'm going to publish some parts but I've just been editing it.

This story was for personal use but my friends wanted me to make it a book so I did! I hope this one blows up and I continue with it because I always stop for some reason.

But hope y'all enjoy this book lol all loves ♥️

Ima switch the POV up sometimes so y'all will see the characters expand throughout the book cus Im tryna be different 🥺