January 28, 2018

A true fast is when we take ourselves away from whatever holds our affection and attention in order to focus solely on the Lord. It makes no sense to abstain and continue the business of life. A fast is to truly seek the Lord.

If we would just submit to God's authority and be obedient, God will have His way.

When we "see" the Lord, we won't be the same. There will be a notable difference. A 180 degree change.

The Lord has promised (Acts/Joel) to pour out His Spirit in the last days. Make sure you are included. Make sure you're on the right side. Make sure you're living for Him.

The bride must make herself ready. She is to be pure, spotless, without wrinkle- untainted.

Psalm 72

The Lord sees our suffering. If martyrdom occurs for the sake of the gospel and our Lord's Name, He sees! The death, the blood of His faithful servants is precious to Him.

The Lord will reign eternally, His Name and praise endures forever!

Those who bless His Name are blessed in and by Him. His glory will fill the earth.

2 Corinthians 9

Don't be stingy. Give willingly and cheerfully. The earth is the Lord's. He can provide. he will bless those who are charitable. Those are trademarks of His people. Selfishness isn't of God. Thank God for grace and mercy, for the atonement on Calvary!

 Thank God for grace and mercy, for the atonement on Calvary!