January 27, 2018

Psalm 71

Those who trust in the Lord can know they will never be ashamed or confused. God is not the Author of confusion! He who is righteous will deliver. We can run to Him at all times for strength, comfort and safety. He will never turn us away.

Blessed is the man who finds God in his young and begins an entire life of serving God!

Pray God will teach us to praise Him acceptably. He inhabits the praises of His people, it is a delight to Him. Hope in God, rely and trust Him, and pray always. Make Him and Him alone your all in all. Declare His works! There's none like unto our God Most High! Praise Him always and forever with enthusiasm.

2 Corinthians 8

Be a willing and cheerful giver and servant both to God and His cause, but also to your fellowmen.

Abound, stay in the grace of God, and don't waver.

Jesus gave the ultimate sacrifice for us. We ought to show His love in the way we love each other. Share with each other. Don't be selfish or stingy. Walk uprightly, giving none doubt that you truly are one of Jesus' disciples!

 Providing for honest things, not only in the sight of the Lord, but also in the sight of men. (2 Corinthians 8:21)

 (2 Corinthians 8:21)