Author's Note

I suppose this could be considered the prequel to My Mina (available on Amazon!) For two years, the Lord has ushered me into His presence to drink in the Truth of His Word, guided by His Holy Spirit, who dwelleth in me.

From this birthed the desire to use the revelations He was giving me, along with whatever talent I may have in the writing aspect to glorify Him all the more and My Mina was born. Short tidbits of wisdom were the "blurbs", (Occupying til He comes: available on Amazon!) lengthy ones, "devotions". (My Mina).

I was speaking to my daughter today and mentioned to her my reason for coming on this platform was to glorify God.

I don't believe it wrong to write dreams of mission work, or even a silly book about my cat, L'Amour, but in all of this I seem to have forgotten my purpose for Wattpad.

So, I turn back to Him, offering Him what He has given me. I'd love to share with you the truths He has faithfully inspired me starting as far back as 2018.

Not only does it serve to "remember when" I first met my Savior, how easy and sweet it was to write and pour out my love on He who first loved me, but also it will renew my faith. As David did, so will I encourage myself in the Lord my God.

Blessed and Holy is the Name of Jesus Christ. I pray He, not me, is exalted.

Book One will comprise from January 1-March 31, 2018.

Romans 11:33 O the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God! how unsearchable are his judgments, and his ways past finding out!