Chapter Forty One: Wild, Wild Pussycats

शुरू से प्रारंभ करें:

"What the hell is that thing?" he asked looking at it.

"It's a book on the biological makings of metals" I told him while holding up the couple thousand page book.

"Yeah I can read the cover idiot, I'm asking why it's as thick as Kirishima's skull" he asked while rolling his eyes.

"Well, they're about 95 different metals on the period table and this book has them all, they're consistency, weight, density and more" I said while flipping through the first few pages "I can't seem to manipulate metal again ever since I did it at the island, so I figured I need to understand metal better".

"Kari, weren't you saving Kacchan when you manipulated the metal?" Izuku asked making me tear my gaze from the book to him, I nodded.

"DEKU BUTT OUT YOU BASTARD" Katsuki yelled sadistically making Izuku's eyes go wide and turn back around.

"That was unnecessary, he was just trying to help me" I told Katsuki with my eye brows raised, he just scoffed.

As the bus ride went on Katsuki had fallen asleep and was leaning against my shoulder as I read my book. After reading I had a slight idea as to what my problem was. The bus stopped and made me pull my thoughts from the book and Katsuki woke from the lurching. As we all got off the bus and started to stretch, I looked over to my Dad who was being to quiet but smirking. I squinted my eyes at him, wondering what he's planning.

"Huh this isn't much of a rest area" Kirishima said while looking around, I rolled up my white long sleeved school shirt.

"No and where's class B?" Jiro asked looking around.

"You don't really think we'd stop here just so you can stretch your legs, do you?" Dad said making us all look towards him.

"Please sir, the toilet" Mineta asked him holding himself.

The black car that was also at this 'rest stop' suddenly opened.

"Heya, Eraser!" I heard a female say from the car, I instantly felt confused.

'A woman? Talking to my Dad?' I asked internally.

"Long time no see" Dad replied lazily and then two girls jumped out of the car.

"Your feline fantasies are here! Say Meow!" The brown haired cat like woman said.

"Purrrfectly cute and catlike girls!" The blonde woman said.

"You can call us the Wild, Wild Pussycats!" They both came together saying while posing, I noticed a small boy standing next to them as well.

"These are the pro heroes you'll be working with at the summer training camp" Dad explained as we looked at the ladies confused, Izuku then jumped in front of everyone excited.

"They're a four person hero team who specializes in mountain rescues! The Pussycats were founded when we were kids like forever ago" Izuku said excited.

"This marks their 12th year working as a-" Izuku began to say but was interrupted by the blonde cat lady grabbing his face.

"I'm pretty sure your math must be off, I'm 18 at heart" the woman said holding Izuku's face from saying anymore.

"Understood" Izuku mumbled under her paw.

'That's so sad' I thought while chuckling lightly.

"Everyone say Hello" Dad told us as we all said 'hello'.

"We own this whole stretch of land out here, everything you can see" The brown haired lady said then pointed out "The summer camp you're staying at is there at the base of the mountain".

Falling For My Best Friend (Katsuki BakugoxOC)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें