Everyone was still asleep.

After my brother died everyone thinks I am in charge now, but it hasn't been official yet.

I know that someone has to be the leader and help to continue the business.

I know I can't do it by myself so obviously Lorenzo, Stephen, and Ace are helping me.

I know the first month everyone was devastated. And I am trying not to feel that way.

For the better I am trying to keep myself busy and continue with everything. Keep helping the mafia, not make the Kings end.

I want to make all the hard work my brother made successful, I want to continue doing it and not to fail.

Jason and Emily are staying at Jason's house with all his gang. We sometimes get together but right now I haven't seen Jason at all. I haven't seen anyone actually. Only the ones that are staying at my house.

Lorenzo, Ace, Stephen, Amanda, and Sara.

Andre hasn't come back but he called me to make sure I was okay after Connors death.

We all decided to take a few days off but now we have to get everything together and continue with our work.

Lorenzo has been helping a lot and he always had.

I go downstairs and get my bandages ready. As I mentioned, the only thing that has helped me forget about everything is fighting.

I put on some tennis shoes and get started with some cardio. And finally I went right on with the punching bag.

"Fuck it." I sighted myself, and allowed the punching bag to hit me. I stumbled and fell to the ground, my legs finally giving up on me. I land with a thud out of breath.

"Fuck."

I take a few lungfuls of air for stabilization. I have been ripped out of my thoughts, I haven't got myself together.

When I finally manage to recollect myself, breaking my mind from the entrance I have been in, I stand up and continue punching the bag.

Out of nowhere thoughts appear in my mind.

His pale skin laying on the floor, blood coming out of his mouth and head. His eyes look lifeless.

I punched the bad really hard that I felt my hand bend with the impact.

Shit.

I think I just sprained my wrist.

I walked out of the gym and grabbed my water bottle taking a huge swallow.

I take a deep breath relaxing my entire body. I looked out of the window, staring straight into the woods.

"Connor I am stuck!" I was climbing up a tree trying to grab a small flower.

"It's okay, just jump." He said looking at me with assurance.

I knew he was nuts, how can a 7 year old girl jump from a 6 feet tree.

"Don't worry I will catch you." He held his arms up pointing straight towards me but my arms didn't want to let go.

"I can't..." I felt a small tear fall down my cheek. My whole body started shaking, I was frightened.

"You can do it Rosie, I know you can." He said. I looked down from where I was and for some reason I trusted him. I knew it was dangerous, but at least I could try.

"I promise I won't let you fall." He chuckled. A small smile appeared from my sad scared face.

I took a deep breath rethinking if I should do it or not.

And in the end I just did.

I jumped.

I let my instincts go.

I knew he was going to catch me, he always kept his promises.

I felt strong arms surround my small body.

"I told you I was going to catch you."

I heard someone running down the hall which made me snap out of my thoughts which I am thankful for.

"Hey," Stephen sat down in the kitchen counter, "Are you okay?"

"Yes I am fine." I looked down and my wrist pain erupting threw my arm, "can you help me with my hand?"

A small smile appeared on his face. He stood up and walked towards me. I sat down at the counter and he came back with some bandages and painkillers.

"You shouldn't be punching the bag that hard, you know it's not good for you. You can get hurt pretty badly if you keep going like that. Take a break from this." He sighted.

"I wish I could." I said softly under my breath.

He looked at me with a questioning look.

"It's the only thing that distracts me from everything." I said both staying quiet.

"I can't imagine what you're going through but whatever that is, I know your brother wouldn't like you to feel like this."

I didn't say anything. I stayed quiet staring at my hand.

I felt a knot down my throat.

Just hearing my brother's name breaks my heart.

"Rose it's okay to feel sad. Only two months have passed, you can't immediately feel happy and forget about everything." He said in a soft voice.

"I am fine." After he finished bandaging my hand, I jumped off the counter and just stared at Stephen.

"Thank you." I smiled at him and wrapped my arms around his waist feeling his arms surround my body.

"That's why we are here for you."

-------------------

Sorry if I took too long posting the sequel.

I am trying to write the second chapter as soon as possible.

If you have any questions send me a private message!

Sorry for any grammar mistakes!

What do you think about the story so far?

Any ideas for a new book cover?