Chapter Thirty Seven: Two Hero's Part One

Почніть із самого початку

"Yes!" Izuku and I both say excited.

~

After changing and getting off the plane, the three of us stepped onto a conveyor belt to complete immigration. A robot was scanning us and projecting our names and information around us.

"Let's test your trivia kids! Why was this artificial island created?" All Might asked us.

"I know this! It was built so the worlds brightness minds could gather together and research Quirks and develop hero support items" Izuku said thoughtfully.

"Yeah, and they made the Island movable to protect the scientists and their top secret research from villains" I added onto Izuku's explanation.

"It's got a security system on par with the Tartarus Prison, so basically no one has ever committed a crime here" Izuku said then started his mumbling mess making me laugh.

"Way to many details but I should've expected that!" All Might said with a thumbs up.

As the immigration inspection was completed we walked through I Islands main entrance, reader boards and an electronic voice was boosting about the I Expo, which is why we are here. Izuku and I practically ran forward taking the incredible island in.

"I can't believe so many people are here before the expo's officially open to the public" All Might said a little shocked.

"No way! The pictures of this place don't do it justice!" Izuku said staring in awe.

"Unlike back in Japan, people are aloud to use their Quirk's however they wish on this island. The pavilions are jam packed with attractions and demonstrations, make some time for them later" All Might told us.

"We defiantly will!" I said looking at Izuku smiling who smiled back even wider.

"Now let's see, the hotel should be nearby" All Might said while looking at his phone.

"Welcome to I Expo-" A woman came up to us but stopped when she saw All Might, which made a frenzy of people attack him.

~

After the very long frenzy of All Might fans happened, Izuku and I had been shoved around so much that we were exhausted.

"Oh man, I didn't think we'd be stopped for so long. I'm afraid at this point, we're in terrible danger of being late" All Might said while wiping the lipstick stains off his face.

"Late to what?" I questioned confused.

"Ah! I wanted to drop in on a dear old pal of mine who I haven't seen in quite awhile, sorry to spring it on the two of you but would you mind coming along?" All Might asked us.

"You mean I'd get to meet one of your friends? Obviously of course I'll go!" Izuku said getting excited.

"I don't care what we do, as long as I can get food at some point today" I told him making him laugh.

"By the way, I haven't told him about One For All or how I've pasted it onto you, so keep everything under wraps, okay?" All Might whispered to us.

"Wow not even your close friend knows?" Izuku asked surprised.

"Only because danger tends to follow, but you're actually quite lucky young Sasaki knows, this secret is hard to bear and a good friend is always needed" All Might told us and Izuku and I smiled at each other.

The three of us were interrupted talking by a girl who was bouncing on a Pogo stick? I tilted my head seeing the odd sight.

"There you are uncle! Finally!" The girl said jumping into All Might's arms for a hug and he spinned her around laughing.