Chapter Thirty Six: Game Start

Start from the beginning

"You'd better, the next time I beat you I want you to be at your strongest, you damn nerd" Katsuki threatened Izuku and I pulled myself out of the pool to go greet him.

"Kacchan!" Izuku yelped and I walked in front of Izuku making Katsuki stop and look me up and down.

"Katsuki, not a day goes by were you don't threaten someone" I laugh while walking up to him.

"Hey! I got your message, sorry I'm late, took awhile to convince Bakugo to come out but once I told him Kari was here he decided to come!" Kirishima said smiling.

"So Deku, you wanna settle who's the best between us right now? Huh?" Katsuki said while making small explosions and I rolled my eyes.

"No, that's not it" Izuku said with his hands up.

"Actually, you know what? We could make this training a contest" Iida said thoughtfully.

"Hey everyone! I propose that we see which of the boys can swim 50 meters the fastest, a friendly race!" Iida shouted to all the boys.

"Yeah that sounds fun, why don't you let the girls and I help too" I say smiling to Iida, as the girls now stood beside me.

"Yes please" he agreed.

"And Quirks, can we use them?" Ojiro asked.

"We're at school so there shouldn't be a problem with that, however you cannot cause damage to your classmates or the building" Iida pointed out, mostly to Katsuki.

"I'm gonna annihilate you Deku and you too, Icy Hot, you bastard" Katsuki threatened the two and I just shook my head.

"All right now, everyone on your marks!" I said with a whistle in hand, this round was Mineta, Tokoyama, Katsuki and Kaminari

"Get set!" I said and then blew the whistle.

The four boys took off, three of them diving into the water and Katsuki just exploding himself over the pool.

"BURST SPEED TURBO!" Katsuki yelled as he flew over the water not even touching it making me roll my eyes.

"How was that, you extras?" Katsuki yelled at everyone.

"What do you think you're doing?" Sero screamed at Katsuki.

"You didn't even touch the water" Kirishima yelled at him.

"It's called freestyle swimming!" Katsuki yelled back while making small explosions, we moved onto the next match after that.